Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 1: July 2013 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:Your right about the belt, it would have made the outfit looked finished. Very pretty dress and queen!

I think it's a beautiful, feminine dress and she looks sensational in it!:)

Lovely dress.

Its also very good to see London based fashion houses like Temperley make inroads into the "European Royalty" market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mathilde looks fantastic. The dress is elegant on her and she wears it well.

Queen Mathilde looking lovely in a dark lace dress at the National Ball on the eve of the National Day celebrations in Brussels on July 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Lovely dress, she looks wonderful.

She looks stunning, that is one very beautiful dress and fits her just right. Love the hair up also, beautiful lady tonight!

It very much reminds me of the Dress from Queen Letizia, which she used for her 40th Birthday official pics.
Bye Bine

A lovely new summer dress for Mathilde at the "Fete au parc - Feest in het Park" celebrations on the Belgian National Day in Brussels this evening, July 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Oh, I love it- it's a summer garden right on her dress. So pretty! Surprised I love it, but I do!

It's not a garden print. The poppies refer to the first world war which is widely remembered in 2014.

Mathilde looks wonderful. I love the print and didn't think about the World War One reference with the poppies. I think that's a nice and thoughtful touch.

Queen Mathilde attended the Genee International Ballet Competition in Anvers yesterday, September 27, wearing a new silver-grey dress with a kind of snake-print:

** Full view ** Side view **

It's a little too shiny but I like it. She wore my favourite earrings. Her hairstyle is very good. I love her shoes.

A Queen and a Crown Princess both Perfect !
We never had that before as Queen Astrid died when She was 30 years old, Queen Fabiola had unfortunately no Children and Queen Paola's Children were adults when She was Queen.

I love the elegance of her look, but the seams of her dress look off, somehow. Her hairdo is just perfection and most flattering. Love her earrings...

At first I wasn't so sure about the pattern, but now I like it and it works well with the colour of the dress. Mathilde looks elegant and sophisticated.

Her hair and earring are fantastic, unfortunately the dress doesn't fit, bust too tight, waist too high. Nice fabric

:previous:
Oh my, and I so agree with you....not a good look at all. It seems like it is too tight across her bust line and in the area under the arms and sleeves. This was a poorly fitted dress and the material is to shiny......yet PE looks wonderful and it so nice to see her out. She is growing into a very beautiful young lady (...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen Mathilde attended the Genee International Ballet Competition in Anvers yesterday, September 27, wearing a new silver-grey dress with a kind of snake-print:

** Full view ** Side view **

Quite a modern take on a classic look for Mathilde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom