Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2019 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the jacket but it's way too much with the red trousers on Mathilde. Sadly a miss for me.

The jacket and skirt are lovely but I don't care for the blouse. I don't think the color and design go with the other pieces.

That's exactly what happens when you work with a designer that tailors his outfit properly: Mathilde looks stunning. With Natan, instead, there's always something wrong. I wonder how manages to still be involved in the major events of this family, fashion-wise.

Queen Mathilde during a Christmas visit to the Maison d'Accueil Les Sauverdias today, December 19:

** Full view ** Upper part ** December 2018 **

I find the print awful.

That's exactly what happens when you work with a designer that tailors his outfit properly: Mathilde looks stunning. With Natan, instead, there's always something wrong. I wonder how manages to still be involved in the major events of this family, fashion-wise.

Yes! Beautiful dress and is tailored so that it flatters Mathilde.

Tartan overkill today on Queen Mathilde and I didn't like the print on her dress yesterday either.

How fabulous she looks in the red dress (I am a total sucker for royal ladies wearing red)!

Queen Mathilde looked stunning today the hairstyle was particularly beautiful and a perfect choice of earrings too!

Mathilde's red dress is gorgeous though my only qualm would be that I don't like the see-throughness of the top half. Her dress today is beautiful too - those colours are great on her! She really rocks bold colours and prints.

They are few pictures of her Back . She has to be careful for her Shoulders which are not straight .
Perfect for the 2 Receptions.

Not a fan of Mathilde's trousers as they're a bit of a red overkill with her top, IMO - as much as I love her in red, black trousers or a black skirt would've looked better.

Queen Mathilde in red at the first New Year's reception for 2020 at the Royal Palace today, January 9:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Close up **

I love the color but I dislike the style and design.

Queen Mathilde looking great in a Natan dress at today's New Year's reception:

** Full view ** Upper part ** October 2018 **

I love the colors but not the print.

Queen Mathilde during a visit to the Province of Liège today, January 15:

** Full view ** Full view dress ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Upper part **

The coat and dress are beautiful but I dislike them together. That coat is now one of my favorite coats that Mathilde has worn.

I love this outfit. It’s very elegant and a beautiful color.

Not a fan of Mathilde's latest dress; the colours together and design aren't my cup of tea.

Queen Mathilde change later as visit the ''Van Eyck. Een optische revolutie'' (Van Eyck An Optical Revolution - Van Eyck Une Revolution optique) exhibition on Van Eyck at the ''Museum voor Schone Kunsten'' in Gent

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPiisKtX4AAPuzJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:160898160:1800x650:w?v=5e25c7d4&m=ofmkfipo

I find this dress awful.

:previous:

Here's another photo, that puts a different complexion on the dress - here I like it better:

** Full view **

** Upper part ** Upper part ** Upper part **

I love the dress. Beautiful and elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom