Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2019 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Mathilde looks nicely polished today and the olive green colour is very complimentary too.

I'm not sure I like that draping at the waist. In some of the photos it is not especially flattering. That shade of green is never a favorite of mine, but it does look good on Mathilde.

Queen Mathilde looked great in a recycled red dress during a reception for Belgian athletes today, November 7:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
I much prefer the dress Mathilde wore this morning to her latest outfit.

Its certainly an outfit with a splash of colour but queen Mathilde manages to pulls it off perfectly!

:previous: Mathilde suits them so well! She looks like a librarian but in a cool, movie-like way :D

What a beautiful frock. Not perfectly fitted. And shiny always needs to be perfectly fitted IMO.

What a beautiful frock. Not perfectly fitted. And shiny always needs to be perfectly fitted IMO.

I agree. The dress is very pretty but the fit isn't. And as you say, with material so shiny the fit needs to be perfect.

:previous:

That's a really nice, clean look. Although I liked the dress she wore earlier today, I prefer the second look on her. Fresh and nice, suits her a lot!

Its a look that really suits and flatters queen Mathilde.

Mathilde looks very nice and I love this colour combination of cream and blue. I hope she rewears this outfit!

Mathilde looking lovely in creme white during the interview for her 20th wedding anniversary:

** Pic **

Queen Mathilde looks really lovely in that creme white outfit.

Mathilde looks simple but elegant. Her best accessory, however, is her smile!?

Last edited:
She looks lovely and Autumnal like her husband :flowers:

I didn't realize the family had a 2nd dog. I have only ever seen the white dog with the kids.

I dislike the look, especially the skirt.

Love the color and the print. She looks great.

Mathilde looking lovely in creme white during the interview for her 20th wedding anniversary:

** Pic **

The outfit is very beautiful and elegant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom