Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2019 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking lovelier than ever , the less structured hairstyle takes years off her . Obviously when on an outside visit , more product is used , to maintain her standard well groomed appearance . Always so immaculate .

Always so polished looking and great attention to her hairstyle.

A nice strong colour for Queen Mathilde during a video conference today, April 21:

** Pic **

I like it. It makes her look warm and approachable. Sort of like a nice hug.

That's a very pretty shade of pink for Mathilde - reminds me of spring tulips!

I like Mathilde's top but think her trousers are a little much with it.

Mathilde looks pretty but I agree about the hair - it seems that even royals aren't safe from the quarantine bedhead!

I'd like to see Queen Mathilde with slightly longer hair for a change of style.

The queen is still looking lovely during these videocalls.

True, it does look like maternity smock which, since we know she isn't means it looks like a very expensive beach dress with obligatory straw hat.

True, it does look like maternity smock which, since we know she isn't means it looks like a very expensive beach dress with obligatory straw hat.

That's quite a good description ,why the queen wasn't advised to wear a belt or have the dress taken in. Given that there are so few public engagements they have plenty of time to plan and perfect the outfits choices.

The dress has a belt the same material as the dress and I think it would have been better for the belt to be either black or matching the hat, just to break up the pattern a little. I do like the style, colours and pattern though.

Mathilde's dress is elegant but I agree that it seems rather loosely fitted on her. It looks two sizes too big.

From what I can see; this is a very pretty look on Mathilde. She looks great!

Same Dior handbag for the supermarket Carrefour and the Celebration before the tomb of the unknown Soldier !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom