Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the waistline much too high. She allready has long legs, no need to elongate them.

I knew it looked familiar but couldn't figure out when I had seen it.

Pretty dress but I hate the red flowers on it. Find them odd craft project.

The beautiful red-orange dress is fantastic. Love the color and style :flowers:

:previous: Yes indeed - lovely. This color is so underused. And regal.

Mathilde looks lovely. The color is perfect for fall:flowers:

Least favorite of the three royal ladies. But that is saying little, as they all looked great at the event.

Great dresses during the last week!
Bye Bine

Queen Mathilde in blue during a meeting with the Vice-President of Indonesia and his wife at the Royal Palace today, October 10:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Earlier today she had visited a project of the University of Antwerp wearing a grey suit:

Last edited:

Queen Mathilde in blue during a meeting with the Vice-President of Indonesia and his wife at the Royal Palace today, October 10:

Earlier today she had visited a project of the University of Antwerp wearing a grey suit:

Great color first look but I hate the lace. No more fan of lace top then dress.

The second look is much better. Nice professional look with a pop of color.

Queen Mathilde in blue during a meeting with the Vice-President of Indonesia and his wife at the Royal Palace today, October 10:** Full view ** Upper part **

Love the ensemble and the color. :flowers: Especially love the earrings. Wish we could see more detail there. Interesting shoes.

The blue lace look is very beautiful.

Queen Mathilde in a recycled beige-brown combination including a golden necklace receiving Rula Ghani, First Lady of Afghanistan, at the Royal Palace of Brussels today, October 11:

** Upper part ** October 2016 **

Queen Mathilde in a recycled beige-brown combination including a golden necklace receiving Rula Ghani, First Lady of Afghanistan, at the Royal Palace of Brussels today, October 11:

** Upper part ** October 2016 **

I really like that necklace on her. Mathilde can look older than her age, but contemporary jewelry does a great job of balancing out the look for her.

Queen Mathilde in a very lovely white and blue dress in Frankfurt, Germany, today, October 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
Queen Mathilde looked lovely feminine. I liked the cut and material. It was wise on Queen Mathilde's part not to spoil the ensemble with costume jewellery she is fond of.

Last edited:
Beautiful skirt but I don't like the blouse.

:ohmy::ohmy:NO, no, no, those are horrible pants on her, a lady does not wear a huge plaid print on her butt ever. The print is too big, to wide for anyone to wear. If the print was smaller then a cute dress would look nice, this screams fat, huge, big and ......the only thing is the top, the color is great on her and love the hair today. Burn those pants .....:bang:

Surely everyone agrees that Mathilda is a LADY regardless of her choice of clothing. And if she does indeed have a large derrière, so what?
(not that she does) She’s not a starlet, nor a model.

The pants are actually cut really well and the fit is great on her, as are the colours. That pattern is awful, though, and it takes away from the whole look.

I do love the hair and the subtle but pretty accessories. Mathilde is an innately elegant woman, even in garish plaid.

What, I am shocked, I love the fabric. Its beautiful :flowers: I would love to have a throw blanket made in it :lol:

As for pants please burn them. The top is lovely though. Great color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom