Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a nice dress with a soft print and great colors but the dress style doesn't flatter her in anyway.

hmmmmm, the colour makes her looking pale
BYe Bine

:previous:

Wonderful summer dress, great to see it again!

Mathilde first wore it during the evening event of the National Day celebrations in 2014:

** July 2014 **

Love the look for summer. Print and colors are great on her. :flowers:

Very beautiful dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I really like :flowers:

Not always a fan of the portrait like print on a dress but it looks beautiful here. Probably because black and white.

Queen Mathilde attended the awards ceremony of the Federal Prize for the Fight against Poverty 2017 in Brussels today, June 16, wearing a nice dress with an interesting print:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited by a moderator:
The top is fantastic and I love the color of it and in the skirt :flowers:

Queen Mathilde attended a study day organized by Child Focus in Brussels today, June 21, recycling a Natan dress of the Spring/Summer 2015 collection:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Natan **

First look is lovely. Pretty pattern. Light and summery :flowers:

I really like the second look. Simple and yet lovely.

Queen Mathilde had a meeting with David Beasley, Executive Director of the U.N. World Food Programme at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, June 27, recycling a Natan dress with stripes:

** Upper part ** June 2015 **

And later today she attended a recpetion for mayors at the Royal Palace in Laeken recycling a wonderful golden-yellow Natan dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2015 ** July 2016 **

Last edited:

Queen Mathilde had a meeting with David Beasley, Executive Director of the U.N. World Food Programme at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, June 27, recycling a Natan dress with stripes:

** Upper part ** June 2015 **

And later today she attended a recpetion for mayors at the Royal Palace in Laeken recycling a wonderful golden-yellow Natan dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2015 ** July 2016 **

She looks great in both but there is something about both I am a bit off about.

The first one I love the style and stripes. Primary colors great on her. But the green stands out as odd to me. Think better without. Just being picky I guess.

The yellow beautiful color and style. But the white looks like bleach spots. :sad:

Its a nice summery colour on Queen Mathilde ,she looks great!

She looks very elegant in the red dress.

A very pretty summer dress and very becoming on her. I like the print of the dress and the color.....it looks so comfortable and ready to go out and have a good time without worrying about it during the evening. Cheerful is the word I am looking for here.....cheerful and pretty.

Queen Mathilde visited the editorial board of the women's magazines Femmes d’Aujourd’hui and Libelle in Mechelen today, July 13, wearing a new dress - looks nice on her!

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom