Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pretty spring look in yellow. I even love the scarf.

:previous:

It's a Dries van Noten dress she recycled today:

** June 2015 ** September 2014 **

First - I have not Thanked Iceflower in a while. So, off topic, but thanks for the heavy lifting and excellent links you provide us. Were it not for your excellent selection of photos for many royals and on many days, I would not have learned as much about their style as I have. And that's simply because I don't have the time to hunt down good photos, post them and also search/reference past wearings. You are a champion!

Second, I adore this dress. I often like Dries Van Noten, but I especially like this dress on this lady. It made my day, so thanks to Iceflower, Dries and Mathilde! :flowers:

I want to like it but I can't. The floral panel just seems odd. Reminds me of style of shirts I wore as a teen, even the sleeve length

I like the top and skirt as individual items of clothing, but there's something about them together that doesn't look right to me. I think with the patterns on the skirt and the frills of the top, too much is going on for me. The colours suit Mathilde and her hair looks nice, though.

yes, i agree with HP. I like the top if it wasn't with the skirt!

She wore in interesting look. I love the skirt.

The skirt is beautiful and I love the color :flowers:

The top would be fine save for the hideous flowery neck. :ermm:

A really good look for her. Love that top with the fluffy neckline and she can wear the tea length skirt well with her height.

Queen Mathilde handed out the Queen Mathilde Award 2017 at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, May 4, looking great in a red lace dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
A very elegant red dress.

What a nice blood red dress for,her. The sheer top,and sleeves,were nice and the simple gathered skirt,perfect for. I would be surprised if this was her typical designer

A nice dress and nice colors but nothing new, she has a few dresses in that style.

I love the dress. Beautiful colors

I love this. The style suits her. The colors are fantastic :flowers:

Great look today and I love the full hairstyle.

Nice outfit.
I would like to see the upper coat better. The color looks so nice.

Queen Mathilde at another qualifying session of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition yesterday, May 11, wearing her Diane von Furstenberg jumpsuit again:

** Full view ** April 2016 **

And recycling a light blue dress at the closing session of the Spring of Philanthropy, an European conference, in Brussels today, May 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2015 **

Last edited:
The blue dress is beautiful and elegant.

Not a fan of jumpsuits and this is no exception. Print far too busy :ermm:

The blue dress is quite lovely :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom