Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
November 29:

1 2

I love this look. The coat is beautiful.

:previous:

A very nice shade of red!

Today, December 3, for a round table meeting on social integration and prevention of radicalisation, she recycled a nice Natan look in orange and grey:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I really like the orange. I think that the flattering very much the Queen. Beuatiful the earrings.

Orange is a difficult color to wear and HM wears it so well.

The orange works so nicely with the great - a stunning colour!

I like the dress. Simple and nice the color. I think this orange flatter very much Mathilde. I do not know if this necklace was necessary in this look.

The dress is very beautifu, slightly wrinkled, but beautiful. The
necklace is just ugly.

Dress lovely necklace big question mark ... why ????

The orange dress is very beautiful.

I think it is a necklace as part of the outfit. Queen Máxima has worn the same: picture. The dress was by COS.

Last edited:
I don't care for the dress or the necklace. Orange is her color but not in this particular outfit.

The necklace is apparently by Natan, which would explain why Queen Maxima has one too.

source: noblese & royautes.

Indeed. And it doesn't look good on Maxima either..

Mathilde attended the mass of inauguration of Bishop Jozef De Kesel in Mechelen yesterday, December 12 - I'm not sure about the exact colour as to the poor photo quality, but besides that it's an elegant look:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I love all the look of Mathilde and especially the earrings. For the mass is dressed perfect.

Very nice indeed. The fabric appears to be a combination of red and green which gives off the look of brown, very clever. Mathilde usually looks lovely.

It would have been nice if the Queen had worn a broche or something, as the cherry topping the cake. Now it remains a bit unfinished, to my personal taste.

Very nice indeed. The fabric appears to be a combination of red and green which gives off the look of brown, very clever. Mathilde usually looks lovely.

I think you're right about the colour. I think it works well with the blue accessories and the whole ensemble is cleverly put together. Of-course I also agree that a brooch would have been nice - I'm not sure what colour stones though.

A very nice and lovely look from the Queen for this visit.

Yes is interesting but personally I do not like on Queen Mathilde. I more suited for older ladies.

It's a lovely dress but I agree, for some reason it seems more suited to a woman of more mature years - the material would work well worn by Princess Beatrix, albeit in her own custom design.
I wonder if the colour scheme was reversed it would have looked better.

Interesting dress but I dislike it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom