Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A very nice combination of lace skirt and elegant blouse for Mathilde chosen for the New Year's Reception at the Royal Palace today, January 28:

** Full view **

A lovely outfit! Her skirt is very pretty and matched with a simple top, it worked well.

Perfect dressy day for her, love the notched blouse and the colors, gray and pink. Just the right abunt of lace.

A very nice combination of lace skirt and elegant blouse for Mathilde chosen for the New Year's Reception at the Royal Palace today, January 28:

** Full view **

I love the look! It is so beautiful. I simply love the skirt.

Queen Mathilde visited a school in Anderlecht today, February 1, wearing a coat and pants in grey and an elegant top with stripes:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Mathilde visited a school in Anderlecht today, February 1, wearing a coat and pants in grey and an elegant top with stripes:

Its not a bad outfit but with the coat on, I find it's too much grey. I think a black coat would've looked nicer since the top as striped black and grey.

Beautiful dress and perfect on Queen!

I think the design is awful.

I'm not a fan of this dress. It is quite tight across the chest and looks like others she has has worn before. Still, she is lovely...

Does not fit well, inverted pleats so guess who is the designer. Black is not good on her

For a meeting at the Royal Palace yesterday, February 16, Queen Mathilde recycled her blue and black blouse we've last seen in January:

** Upper part ** January 2016 **

And for the annual mass for deceased members of the family at the Notre Dame Church in Laeken today, February 17,
Mathilde recycled a grey coat:

Last edited:
Nice coat, hat and gloves. Perfect. I would have added a pearl brooch or something, hey... show you are the Queen... but okay, for the rest an elegant appearance.

What a lovely and very elegant look on queen Mathilde today for the Memorial Mass at Notre Dame de Laeken.

Thats one lovely coat. I love the metallic pumps, very pretty IMO.

I like this outfit. Queen was dressed both stylishly and appropriately. Grey looks good on her. Brimmed hat suits her and i like it with the coat.

A nice recycled combination of skirt and yellow top for Queen Mathilde who participated in a luncheon hosted by the association Markant today, February 18:

Much better choice of shoes this time!

** Full view ** September 2015 **

Last edited:
Yes much better shoes!

A nice elegant appearence from Queen for this event!

I love the top but not the skirt.

I don't like the mustard yellow color on her. It's an okay look.

Queen Mathilde had a meeting at the Royal Palace today, February 19, wearing a new blouse.

I don't like the colours nor the stripes, it looks outdated at least to me:

** Upper part **

They might be back in fashion but this version isn't attractive. The colors do nothing for the Queen.

I like this blouse!

For a visit to the University in Hasselt this morning, February 23, Queen Mathilde recycled her lovely and elegant combination of light pink top and grey pencil skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part ** October 2015 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom