Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is nice, it could have been a great choice, but the sleeves ruin the whole thing. Overall I think Mathilde looks elegant

I must say I do like the print and the sleeves - just something a little different I think. Like Maxima's most recent outfit, this one looks better to me with a hat - but again Mathilde looks great and every inch a queen.

A good point indeed. I think the whole look is a big miss for me from her less than youthful hair-do, makeup, awful seaming on the dress, horrid print, and those sleeves! Whew! I love HM but cannot find any redeeming features about this ensemble.

I think I'd need to see a full view of Mathilde's latest outfit to form a proper opinion on it, but from what I can see, it looks nice - and this is coming from someone who isn't a fan of animal prints.

Queen Mathilde looking good in a red jacket and black pants in Davos yesterday, January 19 - an elegant and professional look with a nice strong colour:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

The color of the jacket is beautiful and quite flattering the Queen.

She looks great. I love the jacket.

Very elegant the Queen! I love this pink color of the top!

I like with and without the coat. A nice appearance for the event.

Pretty in pink but the off the shoulder top is poorly fitted imho.

:previous:agree. The gray coat is lovely, the green top and gray skirt looks like a winner, the wide belt is really perfect on her:flowers:

Queen Mathilde looking very lovely in pink at a reception for the heads of the Belgian diplomatic staff in Brussels today, January 26. Máxima owns the Natan dress as well:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Máxima November 2015 **

Last edited:
Very beautiful,very flattering look! Nice hair and i like her makeup!

Beautiful look and dress.
Though there's something strange in Mathilde's makeup, maybe it's the lipstick

I love everything about this look. The dress is such a lovely color and fit, the heels are lovely as well and I love her hairstyle, its a style that isn't too big as she usually has it.

I think it is time to retire this look to the back of the closet! It does nothing for HM at all as far as style, color. Besides, her hair is messy.

A very nice combination of lace skirt and elegant blouse for Mathilde chosen for the New Year's Reception at the Royal Palace today, January 28:

** Full view **

She was very beautiful! I like all the look!

A nice and elegant recycled combinaton of light pink top and grey pencil skirt on day 2 in Davos yesterday, January 20:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** October 2015 **

what is going on with Mathilde's hair? Fabiola comes to my mind and all the hairspray she might have left behind.
The hairstyle adds 10+ years on Mathilde, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom