Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great. The top is beautiful.

I must be on my own here, because I'm not a fan of Mathilde's latest outfit. I find it a little baggy for my tastes and the trousers make it come across as quite frumpy. I prefer the outfit Mathilde wore on October 3, that was beautiful.

Queen Mathilde arriving for an Unicef mission to Ethiopia today, November 9, wearing a suit in silver:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Perfect look for the trip and for the arrival.

The suit is great. I love the color.

Queen Mathilde met with Ethiopian President Mulatu Teshome on the fourth day in Ethiopia today, November 12, recycling a dress with a busy print, I'm not excited about:

** Full view ** Upper part ** April 2013 **

And a chunky bracelet. At least the dress photographs well.

In a strange way I love this dress on this visit. And the braceley too :)

Queen Mathilde in a recycled combination of orange top and animal print skirt at an exhibition in Mons today, November 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Really? That skirt is way to short and the whole color scheme and print is opposite of classy to me ... Looks like something a Floozie would wear in an old movie.

I like the upper orange part but the skirt not so much both. However, the queen has nice legs :D

I love the top but the skirt is awful.

I think the Queen looks young and carefree for a change! Even though the skirt pattern is not elegant, I still like this look. Her hair also looks wonderful!

:previous: I have to agree with udyusa here. Mathilde does look fresh and relaxed and her hair looks lovely.
Really? That skirt is way to short and the whole color scheme and print is opposite of classy to me ... Looks like something a Floozie would wear in an old movie.
While I can agree that people will like or dislike clothes, it is a very subjective subject after all. But, I cannot agree with you amaryllus, the ensemble may not be your cup of tea and the opposite of classy, but I draw the line at likening Queen Mathilde to a Floozie! That is just rude.

I think animal prints are something you either love or hate. I'm quite fond of them, especially a nice bit of leopard, but my mum always shudders and thinks it looks "cheap".

Back to boring, typical Natan. Even with her pretty smile this is just okay.

She looks wonderful. I love the top.

Love the animal print, the lavender is too tight and too lavender..
IMO

I like this look except the coat.
The yellow top goes well with skirt. The coat is too shiny, but maybe it just seems shiny because of flashes.

The skirt makes her look bigger in the hips and both the skirt and the coat is too shiny! Not a flattering look on the lovely queen at all.

I love the top but the skirt and coat are awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom