Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a lovely outfit! I like the yellow top matched with it, adds so much to the look.

I love Mathilde and her style. She always managed to look chic if not elegant. I really like the punch of yellow in this recent look.:flowers:

I love the top but not the rest.

I don't like this coat on Queen!! See seems really so huge!!!

Mathilde looks nice in grey but I'm not a fan of the stripes and I agree with fandesacs2003 that it makes her look a little large.

I usually quite like her style but the stripes on that coat are so unflattering

I think the look improves as you get closer to it. The fabric looks lusciously warm and soft. But from afar, it just does not flatter.

The Duchess of Cambridge had a red coat that seemed felted like this grey coat. It looked large too.
You have to swing the bat to hope to hit it out of the park. Sometimes you swing and miss. :flowers:

I really like this outfit on her, she looks professional and put together. It is classic and simple, the kind of outfit its good to recycle.:flowers:

She looks good, it's well tailored and fitting - she can carry off that mustardy colour that makes many people look either sallow or washed out.

One of the best looks of the Queen!!!!!!

Very elegant as usual, and can I just say I adore her earrings? Look how the components line up perfectly along the axis, very nicely designed!

:previous: I had to go look at a close up as I didn't notice the earrings before but you had me intrigued. I have to second your adoration of them :flowers:

I'm in the minority here, but I just don't like the high-waisted skirt on her. Her hair looks nice and I do like her earrings.

Mathilde looks nice, I love the colours she is wearing, and yellow is perfect for spring! I love her smile here to, it works with her cheery top. :)

Beutiful outfit for the event!! It flatter her a lot!!

She looks great. I love the top.

I dislike the print but I love the colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom