Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2015 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike the jacket but the rest is elegant.

Mathilde looks chic and stylish. I'm not a fan of the pattern on the coat but I think the coat is what makes the elegant feel of this outfit.

I love everything about this outfit!! Very chic and appropriate.

Thats a very nice look and a perfect look for an official engagement in the future.

A nice and elegant outfit for Queen Mathilde who brought Prince Emmanuel to his first day at school after the summer holidays today, September 1:

** Full view **

Mathilde looks chic and stylish. I'm not a fan of the pattern on the coat but I think the coat is what makes the elegant feel of this outfit.
Indeed it does. And, while I'm not not sure about the coat, I still want one just like it. It polishes the whole "look" and I can dream.

Very nice look for this event.

Hmm, I think she had a totally more put together look the first time around. It almost seems like the top is too big and is cinched in too tightly at the waist, making it ill fitting and ruining the line of the dress.

The new clutch seemed too small and bulky for daywear and clashed with the tan/gold belt, (presumably her shoes are the original maroon pair). But, while the original black belt and maroon accessories gave her a really svelte "look", the tan belt made her look more than a little frumpy.

I love the style but not the print.

It is ill-fitting but no surprise: it is Natan, after all...

:whistling:

Its a nice outfit but the belt does not match well and I think the top wouldve looked better if it was pulled down as it looks a but messy (sometimes some outfits are a bit tricky when the lift).

For a ceremony marking the 20th anniversary of the Missing Persons Unit of the Federal Police in Brussels today, September 4, Mathilde wore her combination of blue pants and a matching blouse again, we've seen before twice this year:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** July 2015 ** June 2015 **

And then and now i don't like it. The blouse is nice but as a whole no.

Love the colors, not the style.

For a ceremony marking the 20th anniversary of the Missing Persons Unit of the Federal Police in Brussels today, September 4, Mathilde wore her combination of blue pants and a matching blouse again, we've seen before twice this year:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** July 2015 ** June 2015 **

I can't claim to be a fan of the trousers. The blouse is fine, and IMO, would look much better paired with a nice fitted skirt

Mathilde looks great. That shade of blue is amazing. She blends in with the chairs :D
The design and colours of the top would also look nice on a skirt IMO.

The belgian ladies of her age absolutely don't like her style and doing !

Princess Claire is much more popular.

Princess Astrid in Chanel a catastrophe ....

I don't like it so much but the colors are so beautiful.

It is a good thing that royals recycle their outfits, though Mathilde is over recycling the same dress for in a year.

I like this dress, the colors are nice, but I have seen it too many times recently

I'm just tired of seeing this dress. It isn't that pretty to be worn so often!

I agree, it's nice to see royals recycling their outfits though this is one that I think should've been left in the wardrobe after Mathilde first wore it.

I'm just tired of seeing this dress. It isn't that pretty to be worn so often!
I think the problem is that all of her clothes look just about the same, so we see one patterned sheath type dress, we have seen them all (and most if not all have come from the same designer). Also, what doesn't help is that she and Queen Maxima have some of the same type clothes, so we see them twice as much. Queen Mathilde is a very nicely dressed woman and always appropriate, but she needs some variety.

Queen Mathilde attended a session of the Council for Human Rights of the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, today, September 15, recycling a wonderful white dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June - Belgium ** June - China **

The dress is very nice. From one who is good and the royal ladies often recycle their clothes as do all of us on the other hand it is a bit boring for us to comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom