Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2015 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flower printed dress is lovely and the style, print and colours suited Mathilde very well. I liked her headpiece and pumps. This reminds me of Erdem dresses. I wonder who it is by.

It is a dress by Natan

My feelings exactly, Princess Carmen. The whole look is unflattering.

The red dress is very lovely. However I dislike the silver outfit.

I thought both outfits were lovely! I loved the fit of the silver suit, very flattering.

Very different both looks but both very lovely. The red dress perfect and the grey just perfect to. And nooo Natan.

I love both dresses. The red dress is so stunning and one of her best looks. She looks wonderful.

I really like the red dress. The color and fit suit Mathilde.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Mathilde should wear red more often, she looks amazing. And drop Natan for good.

Very nice dress. Generally all the looks of Mathilde in China was super.

I love the colors but not the design.

I don't like the design on the sleeves.

Very lovely dress and this hat (hat?) is very beautiful.

Mathilde's red dress she wore in China is absolutely wonderful. That shade of red is gorgeous and suits her a lot. I agree Marchesina, she should wear red more often, as she rocks it.
The blue dress she wore is nice but I don't like the cape effect it has around the sleeves.

I'm not a fan of the pink dress, as it's just not really my cup of tea and I find the hat a bit odd. The white dress is nice however.

Very lovely dress and this hat (hat?) is very beautiful.

Yes, it looks like a hat to me. :flowers:

A flower garden . Beautiful summer dress.

I absolutely love this dress! The poppy field pattern at the bottom is lovely, and I like how it's against a simple white background. It would be nice if she could recycle it for a Remembrance Day event this year - it seems like the perfect dress for such an occasion (in fact, hasn't she worn this at a past Remembrance Day event before? I remember it from somewhere and iceflower also mentions that it's recycled).

Lovely summery dress on the Queen!

Such an unattractive color on her and wide horizontal stripes on the pants! The cut of the blouse looks like a home ec experiment gone bad! Such a beautiful woman she almost saves those awful clothes.

;) I can't wear raglan sleeves successfully, either. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom