Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2015 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dress and hat. I feel sure that Maxima and Mathilde must communicate what they will where if they attend a joint event - it may have been too much had they both worn such vibrant colours!

It is one of the best outings of Queen Mathilde ever. Any royal lady wearing a hat and gloves can do no wrong to me. ;) Now a little glimmer in your revers ma'am... (you are not a First Lady, you are The Queen, show 'em!)... and it is just perfection.

:)

I thought Mathilde looked lovely! The yellow outfit is flattering and the color suits her. The hairstyle is lovely and Id love to see more of this hairstyle on her. The wide brim hat is always a good choice.

The yellow outfit is so elegant. It's wonderful color. She looks fantastic.

Mathilde looks fabulous recently!

The white dress is so elegant and stylish. I like length, neckline and color, but the detail at the waist is is my favorite.
And of course i like her yellow outfit too. Very flattering and the color is lovely. My first thought was that, the hat isn´t best but now i like it.

I have mixed feelings towards this outfit. Sometimes I like it, because I think the shade of yellow suits her, but other times I don't because the shade of yellow reminds me a little of mustard. I'm not a fan of her hat but Mathilde manages to make it work.

June 21, 2015 - Mathilde in a coral printed dress matched with orange belt, pumps and an orange bag.

Not a bad look but too much orange going on.

Full view ** Close up

June 22, 2015 - Mathilde in a printed orange dress matched with an orange belt, gloved and white pumps and a silver hat.

A nice look!

Fill view ** Close up

I love both orange dresses. Always Mathilde know very good how she wore every close.

She needs to get rid of that hat. I like the orange accessories but then I like matchy looks.

Mathilde is perfection in that white dress!! LOVE the the style and the sparkle at the waist. One of her best looks for daytime.
Not crazy about either of her orange choices... Lose the hat with the second outfit!

June 21, 2015 - Mathilde in a coral printed dress matched with orange belt, pumps and an orange bag.

Not a bad look but too much orange going on.

Full view ** Close up

June 22, 2015 - Mathilde in a printed orange dress matched with an orange belt, gloved and white pumps and a silver hat.

A nice look!

Fill view ** Close up

The first dress is very beautiful. I love the print. I dislike the print of the second dress.

I love the first dress, the colours are great and Mathilde looks elegant. I'm not a fan of the second dress however, as I don't like the pattern or the colour combination. It reminds me a little of 70's wallpaper.

The dresses per se were fine. The cabbagy hat added nothing to the second ensmemble.

Last edited:
Mathilde has a very nice figure but too often I think that what she is wearing is not necessarily very flattering. I especially do not like her hat in the second picture.

I thought the first dress didn't fit well and made her look big and wide across the middle. We know the designer of both dresses by the repeated sleeve and flounce on the second dress. They don't do her justice.

:previous:

I agree - and the colour is great against the stone backdrop. But I think such a bright colour would look better with a more structured material.

The yelllow is my favorite color and this yellow is soo bright. But i must to admit is a "little" unflattering on Mathilde.

Seeing it for once was great, but for the second time, disappointing actually. The design is not good at all, I mean those little circles are showing things that should not be seen.

June 23, 2015 - Queen Mathilde in a yellow Natan dress.

Great color but unflattering dress.

Full view ** Close up ** Side view

I can't remember if we have seen this dress before- seems that the first time we saw it, I liked it, but now I don't. It looks like Big Bird has the chicken pox. Forgive me. I'm on a Sesame Street roll! ;):lol:

I love the color but not the style.

Typical unflattering Natan design. The color is the only saving grace.

The flower printed dress is lovely and the style, print and colours suited Mathilde very well. I liked her headpiece and pumps. This reminds me of Erdem dresses. I wonder who it is by.

The first beautiful but i want it a little more bright . The second look is amazing. She is screaming "I'M A QUEEN."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom