Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2015 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is fantastic but i prefer the full 9-province tiara or something else tiara.

She looks amazing! Her gown is spectacular and easily one of my favorites. The dress is exquisite, regal, and magnificent.
The colour of her gown was utterly magical. She was definitely the Queen of Elegance.

Queen Mathilde looks fantastically elegant, and regal today.

She looks gorgeous. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, Mathilde looking every inch the Queen. Love the beading on the top!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is no coincidence that Mathilde came from nobility.

Really? You guys like this? Because I got a pregnancy vibe from it, especially when she was walking the pink-orange carpet before entering the church. From the side, with the wind blowing it made her look pregnant. But then I think all empire-waist dresses will make any woman look pregnant so.....

Really? You guys like this? Because I got a pregnancy vibe from it, especially when she was walking the pink-orange carpet before entering the church. From the side, with the wind blowing it made her look pregnant. But then I think all empire-waist dresses will make any woman look pregnant so.....

Watching with my son he asked if she was pregnant there was a bit of a tummy showing poor thing

Queen Mathilde looking wonderful in light blue at the wedding in Sweden today, June 13:

** Full view **

Mathilde's dress color is to die for but unfortunately the design is very unflattering, it also looks like a pregnancy dress.

Mathilde participated in a round table meeting on various forms of bullying at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, June 16, wearing a new top and blue pants.

The top is nice, the pants match, nevertheless it looks a bit like a pyjama that way, maybe a skirt would have improved the look:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Something to all outfit i don't like it.

I liked it- not the best though-I agree better with a skirt.

I really don't like the outfit but the top is nice.

The white dress is beautiful. I love the neckline.

Now, thats a lovely gown. Off-white suits Mathilde really well.
BTW its the dress she has worn during the audience with Pope Francis. I was hoping for an outing without the coat ever since and the gown is even better than I thought, I wonder if its by Armani.

Its a beautiful dress and the colour really suits Queen Mathilde .

Mathilde is as always perfect. Just perfect.

Lovely . The color suits her very much. That little detail on her dress adds so much elegance to the look.

All outfit is perfect except the hat. Tha hat is to be perfect if raining. She don't has to use umbrella.

Love the outfit and the color. Mathilde made sure that she would not be lost in the crowd.

Great to see these earrings back.
I'm not a fan of the hat, it doesn't look good on her.

It is nice to see Queen Mathilde finally opting for a normal hat. The ensemble is lovely .

Yes maria-olivia maybe you have right maybe is more for sunny whether. Don't destroy this beuatiful hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom