Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2015 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky you, maria olivia!

I love the green dress, with the leaves and flower. Cute! She looks very elegant. The silver shoes goes well along with it! Wow, Mathilde, la Reine de Fashion!

I have a question, how does NATAN house feel about Mathilde being their top customer??
I mean I have visited both of the NATAN shops in Brussels, the one in Rue de Namur and the couture shop in Avenue Louise, and there was no sign or picture of Mathilde there, there were pictures of Màxima and even Kate Middleton, but no Mathilde. Then I thought maybe NATAN is not paid by the palace!!!

Queen Mathilde attended the presentation of business plans of the participants of a course of YouthStart in Leuze-en-Hainaut today, June 2, recycling a nice summer dress with stripes:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close Up **

I don't like this dress and the hair they not very good.

June 2, 2015 - Mathilde in a white dress matched with a hat.

Not a bad look, it's actually a fresh summery look.

Full view

Like the dress- dislike the hat.

What a lovely look in white - and I like that hat, here are some more views on it:

** Upper part ** Hat ** Hat 2 **

Now that is a Queen. I like it that Queen Mathilde seems to go more and more Máxima's way in the sense of wearing hats and gloves. I only applaud that. You are the Queen, show it!

:flowers:

Agree with you 10002 ℅ Maria Olivia. While they both patronise Natan, and epitomise the real elegantly and classically modern Queen look, for me, they exude a different impact on wearing a particular clothing and there is a definite "Mathilde style" as well as "Maxima style".

The dress she wore on Leuze-Hainaut has a beautiful style as a dress, but the stripes don't look nice on it. Anyway, Mathilde does magic with something not so attractive when she wears it.
Haha, my first reaction upon seeing the photo was "She's soo tall!" (althought there's the big lady in the right the same height as hers)

As for the white dress and the hat, I agree, the dress is elegant and beautiful. The hat is very pretty!

Last edited:
Beautiful white dress and the hat is pretty and flattering. The queen is always beautiful and ladylike.

The white dress is very beautiful and the hat very chic and small. Perfect.

June 2, 2015 - Mathilde in a white dress matched with a hat.

Full view

She looks lovely. White suits her well and queen Mathilde looks very ladylike.
The hat is interesting, not in a bad sense. And it seems somehow familiar.

Queen Mathilde in a lovely new dress at a lunch for the winner of the King Baudouin foundation for development in Africa, Burundian organisation ADISCO, today, June 3:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She was very beautiful the dress wonderful.

Our Queen has nothing to learn from the Queen of the Netherlands !

Did anyone say she has to learn from the Queen of the Netherlands? Show me where that has been said? Tsss tsss.... calm down, please. I only said she seems to follow more and more Máxima's footsteps: she is more and more seen with gloves, she is more and more starting to wear hats, also outside the "standard" events as the Fête Nationale and state visits. Mathilde never did this before.

Now she still can improve by spicing her ensemble with a nice broche or something. Then she is the best dressed and best looking Queen of all. But okay, apparently she has not been inspired by anyone else, not even a certain lady who shops at the same shop and has the same milliner, but okay... she 'spontaneous' started to dress alike. Hmmm, okay. No problem. Maybe it was the parrot in his cage who inspired her, who knows. Totally unimportant.

Last edited:
I dont care much for the dress except its a nice color and the print is a nice color. It looks so much nicer on Mathilde since she used a belt.

She's wearing very high heels for a lady who was on crutches such a short time ago!

Lovely blue dress! I love the shade and the style, it suits her well.

The blue dress is incredibly beautiful. Exquisite shade of blue.

Queen Mathilde attended the European Days for Development "Our world, our dignity, our future" in Brussels today, June 4, recycling a nice, simple Natan dress in blue:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** March 2015 ** October 2013 **

I'm quite sure this dress is a Dior. She's worn it before, at the Chinese state visit to Belgium.

The photos from earlier show another (purple-blue) dress, which is indeed by Natan.

Very simple, but beautiful dress.
I love the style, it suits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom