Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2015 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 3: September 2014 - March 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

She looks about 15 years old in that third picture! People sometimes lose weight when they're on crutches (labor-intensive walking), and maybe it's showing in her pretty face.

I think the print is awful.

The dress with the jacket on looks os much better.

Queen Mathilde looking wonderful in blue during a meeting with European Parliament President Martin Schulz, today, March 25. It's a recycled Natan dress

** Full view ** October 2013 *

I think this dress is absolutely beautiful. Such a stunning color. She looks divine.

The dress is well-fitted and has a strong colour. Hopefully Queen Mathilde will soon be able to walk without crutches.

Elegant dress that fits perfectly. I like the length of the sleeves.. And the color is nice too.

Queen Mathilde attended a round table meeting about fashion and visited the exhibition "Inspirations" by designer Dries Van Noten today, March 26, recycling a Dries Van Noten dress :)

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** December 2014 **

I really like this dress, the fuchsia print stands out quite a bit.

Queen Mathilde attended an exhibition in Namur today, March 24, looking good in a new Natan dress with black and golden stripes:

** Full view ** Full view with black jacket ** Upper part **

Queen Mathilde attended a round table meeting about fashion and visited the exhibition "Inspirations" by designer Dries Van Noten today, March 26, recycling a Dries Van Noten dress :)

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** December 2014 **
First- Looks like a prison uniform. Slightly better with jacket on.
Second- Love this.

IMO Mathilde looks better in smaller hats. She is certainly a stunning woman.

I don't think Mathilde has the best choices in hats (however, I do like a few of her hats shown in the collection of photos), but I also prefer her in small hats. She suits fascinators too, even if some of them aren't to my personal taste.

I dislike the print as well and the longer version, the coat just looks too big. The shorter version was so much nicer.

Love the color and the headpiece. Very elegant.

Often I think Mathilde would not look out of place on the set of Mad Men... An affluent fashionable sixties wife shopping or having brunch in New York. Very retro classy.

Queen Maithilde's ensemble is lovely. She is regally elegant, in an understated way.

The red dress is wonderful. So elegant and a stunning color.

Queen Mathilde looks fabulous! I adore that shade of red, and the dress is wonderful in general. The only thing I'm not so keen on his her headpiece (turban?), but since the rest of the outfit is so lovely, it gets a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom