Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2015 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

That's of course possible. It was difficult to see and identify the skirt part on those pics on stage...

Yesterday, June 5, Queen Mathilde had a meeting with UNESCO Director-General Irina Bokova and recycled her lovely Dries Van Noten dress with the flower part:

** Pic ** May 2014 ** September 2014 **

The Natan dress she wore at the lunch for the Burundian organisation is lovely. The color of the print and the print itself give a summer vibe.

The other Natan dress for the European days is what I call elegantly classic chic style. Beautiful shade of blue; the neckline and sleeves are wonderful!

That Dries Van Noten dress is wow. Why can't I see such clothes in the malls here? Totally want to have that! Too bad, seems it can be bought only at Dries van Noten :' (

Such a pretty dress - eye-catching, softly colourful and beautifully crafted.

In my opinion, I don't like the dress aesthetically but it is refreshing to wear for summer and it looks elegant on Mathilde.

A very lovely summer dress. Always whatever she wore is just perfect.

Last edited:
I give her great credit for taking wonderful care of her hair. She lightens it but keeps it trimmed and so it always looks good, rather than tortured. She's just such a lady, with great taste and deportment!

This is one of my favourite looks on Queen Mathilde - it's crisp, neat and refreshing.

The overall look is nice and her hairstyle is beautiful.
But I am not sure whether I like this dress or not.The lower silver stripe looks shinier than others and it seems odd.

Oh my god she was fantastic the dress, the color of the dress, the hair, the earrings. Perfect.

The green dress is very beautiful. Exquisite color and style.

Ohh, those outfits are pure elegance! Utterly charming!! Wonderful overall look - I love her shoes to complete her majestic look!

Last edited:
I have no words. COMPLETELY STUNNING. AdmirerUS you come second i'm the first fan of Mathilde.

I LOVE!! Simple, sophisticated and well made. Wonderful from her head to her toes.

I wonder who made this outfit, it looked lovely. Mathilde looked very nice but I wasn't too fond of the headpiece.

Oh wow...Mathilde is stunningly elegant!!:flowers:

Her little flat pillbox at the back reminds me of the one Charlene wore to the twins baptism last month.

Queen Mathilde looking wonderful in light blue at the wedding in Sweden today, June 13:

** Full view **

Queen Mathilde looked wonderful, indeed. Powdery blue colour became her well.

Last edited:

Queen Mathilde looking wonderful in light blue at the wedding in Sweden today, June 13:

** Full view **

She looks amazing! Her gown is spectacular and easily one of my favorites. The dress is exquisite, regal, and magnificent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom