Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2015 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Mathilde looks nice and classic. She looks great in this shade of red.
The hat is elegant, especially combined with the dress.

Love it, the color looks great on her, and the headpiece is beautiful.

A pearl and diamond brooch would have made the look absolutely perfect.

Queen Mathlde handed out the annual Inbev-Baillet Latour awards for Health and Clinical Research in Brussels today, April 23, looking lovely in a new combination in black and white:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Mathlde handed out the annual Inbev-Baillet Latour awards for Health and Clinical Research in Brussels today, April 23, looking lovely in a new combination in black and white:

** Full view ** Upper part **

IMO, the claret shoes and bag made a lovely point of focus to the ensemble.

I love the shoes and bag- but the outfit- that pattern- is ghastly!

I dont mind the outfit and the print, Mathilde looks good in prints.

I love the style and shoes but I don't like the print.

Exactly iceflower a very nice spring look.Perfect.

Great outfit and lovely bright colors. I like it with the scarf as well.

Very nice look, i like especially in colors.
Usually i don´t like scarves, but this one suits well.

The red dress is very lovely and elegant. I love the color.

Both of her latest outfits are lovely.

I think the design is awful.

Queen Mathilde attended the first session of the first round of the Queen Elisabeth Violin Competition 2015 at Brussels' Flagey today, May 4, recycling a nice Natan dress. That shade of pink suits her!

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** July 2014 **

Very nice dress but the roses is sooo red :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Queen Mathilde attended the first session of the first round of the Queen Elisabeth Violin Competition 2015 at Brussels' Flagey today, May 4, recycling a nice Natan dress. That shade of pink suits her!

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** July 2014 **

Not Mathilde's best look, it was a big event, but I have no problem with more shine and new outfits.

I love the color but not the design.

The colour of Mathilde's latest outfit is amazing, but I'm not as crazy about the design, though strangely I like it a bit better this time round than I did last time. I can totally imagine Maxima in this outfit as well.

For the baptism of the patrol boat P902 Pollux in Zeebrugge today, May 6, Queen Mathilde has recycled her nice light blue Natan combination from last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2014 **

For the baptism of the patrol boat P902 Pollux in Zeebrugge today, May 6, Queen Mathilde has recycled her nice light blue Natan combination from last year:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2014 **

I had always thought this was a Christian Dior outfit.
Its one of her better outfits and I am glad she recycled it.

It is hard to believe that the ensemble is by Natan ... Queen Mathilde looked chic in a baby blue ensemble. Hairstyle suited the pillbox hat perfectly.

Last edited:
My favorite Queen. Always elegant and chic.

It is hard to believe that the ensemble is by Natan ... Queen Mathilde looked chic in a baby blue ensemble. Hairstyle suited the pillbox hat perfectly.

Exactly, it's too beautiful and elegant to be NATAN. I also thought that it was Dior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom