Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 3: September 2014 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dress by Natan and a Happy 42nd birthday to Her Majesty.

Don't like it at all. What did HM wear to reception #2?

Last edited:
That red suit is so beautiful! Very elegant and a great color.

Last edited:
I want to like the first outfit, but don't.

I like her last outfit. Simple and nice, but the brooch makes it more interesting.

A very nice appropriate outfit for the event, it is a refreshing colour for the time of year. I am happy she wore a brooch!

She looks lovely. I love the colors and the brooch.

I must be on my own here, but I'm not a huge fan of the colours together. I like the colour of Mathilde's top, but with the skirt it's a little dull and gives off a rather 40's vibe. The brooch is also a little too much for me, but I do like her hair.

Queen Mathilde looked nice at distance. I liked the textured fabric. The headpiece was terrible. The hairstyle was appropriate though.

Last edited:
Love the way the coat is shorter than the dress. The hat is terrible and annoying

The hat is a miss and I won't even call it a hat but wires sticking out IMO. The cap coat is lovely and fits beautifully. The outfit is unflattering to the cut as it makes Mathilde look bigger than she is, though the color is great!

The hat is a miss and I won't even call it a hat but wires sticking out IMO.

:p Had me laugh out loud with that one. :p

The cap coat is lovely and fits beautifully. The outfit is unflattering to the cut as it makes Mathilde look bigger than she is, though the color is great!

I like the whole outfit without reservation. :flowers: Looks great to me.

I keep looking for the hat you were all talking about I thought they were marks on the photo. That's one crazy hat ! or sticky out thingy

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 3: September 2014 -

The hat is not Mathilde's style at all, wonder who suggested it to her.

The outfit is amazing, the dress is very elegant. Great coat, it is a perfect match for Mathilde's outfits.

I like the outfit, it is elegant and the color is great. The fascinator makes me speechless. It´s ridiculous.

:p Had me laugh out loud with that one. :p

I like the whole outfit without reservation. :flowers: Looks great to me.

the fascinator is Fabienne Delvigne's 'Casigari' and, I agree, looks tres chic!:flowers:

Last edited:
Doesn't Maxima have a similar fascinator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom