Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 3: September 2014 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pink outfit is very lovely and beautiful. I love that shade of pink.

She looks wonderful :flowers:
Isn't it the first time she wears something colored since Queen Fabiola passed away?

This shade of pink is lovely on her. Very feminine.

Mathilde wearing Natan at the New Year's reception for the Diplomatic Corps at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, January 8:

** Full view ** Side view **

I love the full view, but not from the side. Love the sparkle, shimmer, and color.

A very beautiful and elegant look. I love the colors.

I know the idea the designer was going for for the back but it didn't work out so well IMO. The front view is lovely and I love such colors on Mathilde. Her hair was styled perfectly as well.

I agree with dazzling. From the front HM looks very elegant and the colors are lovely on her. Her hair is perfect!

I know the idea the designer was going for for the back but it didn't work out so well IMO. The front view is lovely and I love such colors on Mathilde. Her hair was styled perfectly as well.

From the side it looks poorly made. From the front lovely. And her hair is very pretty.

Mathilde can make the terrible Natan designs look really elegant. I love the colors and the combination with the skirt.

Mathilde's pink dress is great and she looks elegant. Her latest outfit is nice too, though I have mixed feelings about her top. The texture reminds me of that of a carpet, but I like her skirt and the colours work well together.

Queen Mathilde looking good in a black and white dress at the Belgian Beauty Award ceremony, a design contest for craftsmen holding the 'Handmade In Belgium' tag, in Auderghem today, January 13:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
The look is so so. Seams between black and white stripes are poorly pressed and awkwardly stick out. The style of the dress per se is all right.

Horizontal stripes are difficult for most women to pull off. This is not bad but I'm not a fan.

It's a nice dress and it suits her nicely.

For a meeting with former European council president Herman Van Rompuy at the Royal Castle in Brussels today, January 14, Mathilde has recycled the nice green Natan dress from last year. Cut and colour look great on her:

** Upper part ** Full view ** October 2014 **

It needs to go far back in the closet. Dislike it very much.

I think this particular Natan dress has a very good fit on Queen Mathilde and the colour is nicely accessorised with the shoes, belt and handbag. People have often said that Natan cuts the waist too high, but somehow this dress seems different.

That shade of green is nice and looks great on Mathilde, but there's something about the dress that seems a bit odd. Otherwise, I would've had no complaints.

I think it's the stitching on the dress and the fact that there are no darts on the bustline that is making it look odd. Also there is no definable waistline, per se. The color is pretty, but not my favorite.

Though I am not a fan of animal print, the top looks good matched with the grey skirt and its an elegant look.

The colours work well together but the animal print makes the outfit feel very busy. I'm generally not a fan of animal print though, so that might be why I think that.

I think it's the stitching on the dress and the fact that there are no darts on the bustline that is making it look odd. Also there is no definable waistline, per se. The color is pretty, but not my favorite.

Yes, I think that's what put me off it - I couldn't quite put it into words. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom