Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 2: February 2014 - September 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathilde looks very elegant and stylish, black and white is a great colour combination for her (and anyone).

The outfit is suitable but boring IMO, colour would have been nice.

The ensemble is quite nice and classic. Is it by Natan?

Perfection, down to the pearl and diamond earrings. Love the shoes and bag and hat and structure of the top.

OMG..a Natan outfit I love so much I'd wear it myself...I think this must be a first?!:ohmy::lol:

I felt the same way after finding out it was Natan. Smelling salts for two then!?! ;) :D

Her Majesty looked every inch of who and what she is for this visit. A Queen. Just...Wow!! :)

Mathilde received the year book 'Poverty in Belgium 2014' in Brussels today, March 27, wearing an elegant recycled combination of jacket and pants:

** Full view **

Love the jacket and the color, but the pants are too short!

Mathilde received the year book 'Poverty in Belgium 2014' in Brussels today, March 27, wearing an elegant recycled combination of jacket and pants:

** Full view **

She is a very beautiful and young queen but her style and hairs are for an old woman. She needs a styling mentor

:previous:
Queen Mathilde looked lovely indeed. I liked the origami-looking folds and a whimsical feather on the hat.

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde looks wonderful and elegant. The red gloves are a nice accent. However somewhere the cherry topping the royal cake is missing: a nice brooch. This afternoon Mrs Jinping outstaged Queen Mathilde with her diamond and pearl jewelry.

Her Majesty's shoes are particularly beautiful... a very elegant appearance indeed.

That blue dress is very beautiful. Gorgeous color. I really dislike the shoes though.

I love Mathilde's dress! She looks very elegant and bold, the colour suits her well. Although I too dislike the shoes, they look a little odd with the dress.

Love the jacket and the color, but the pants are too short!

I don't think her trousers are too short at all. IMO they're just fine. :)

Queen Mathilde wore a second outfit today, March 30 - a recycled coat with stripes, it looked better than back in November when she had combined with a hat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** November 2013 **

I wasn't so sure on this coat the first time it was worn, and I have the same feelings about it now. It just isn't really my style, although it suits Mathilde. I do like her shoes, however. They've been nicely paired with the coat.

Queen Mathilde on day 3 of the state visit from China, April 1, recycling a red coat dress and a matching hat. Looks great on her, though I still dislike the hat:

** Full view ** October 2013 **

I hope the hat will not be recycled.

The hat just ruins the look for me.

That Armani dress is just elegant and timeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom