Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I kind of love the oversized earrings for such occasion. These exaggerating accessories (and bright colours) are actually perfect for zoom meeting as those delicate but relatively small jewelries always lost between camera and screen.

I love the blue on her. Such a great color. :flowers:

The yellow not my favorite but nice enough.

Not a fan of the earrings. They are dated, look old on her.

The counterdraft to yesterday's baby blue ;) Queen Mathilde speaking to representatives of various "Centers Psycho-Médico-Sociaux" (Psycho-Medico-Social centres ) today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The counterdraft to yesterday's baby blue ;) Queen Mathilde speaking to representatives of various "Centers Psycho-Médico-Sociaux" (Psycho-Medico-Social centres ) today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Again nice colour and outfit but horrible matching colour earrings.

A great colour for the upcoming spring. Makes her vibrant. To me, her outfits are often rather formal but this one is great.

Queen Mathilde had a discussion today on the consequences of the pressure which weighs on the nursing staff since the beginning of the crisis within the framework of the Week van de Zorg (Week of care). This “Zorgbabbel” virtual talk show is an opportunity to pay tribute to healthcare professionals.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwrVJdGXEAEKcjX?format=jpg&name=large

By Natan for the Queen today

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the shade of green in her dress and pillbox hat:)

Those of you who follow her, can you tell me if there is special significance behind the bracelet that she always wears?

Lovely in light blue today: Queen Mathilde virtually talked with a French-speaking and Dutch-speaking primary class:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde attended the commemoration of the 5th anniversary of Brussels terrorist attacks today, March 22:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde attended the commemoration of the 5th anniversary of Brussels terrorist attacks today, March 22:

** Pic **

Is that the same outfit that the queen wore to the Family Memorial Service?

The brooch is stunning and a real eyecatcher.

It is a striking combination and, yet, just right for such a somber occasion.

Queen Mathilde virtually talked to a number of pediatricians today, wearing a blouse in orange:

** Pic **

Yes very spring like and a matching mask too.

Queen Mathilde must have some collection at this point.

I don't really like that type of green (I prefer dark green as we see in the Fall), however, it is Spring, so it felt okay. But not impressed.

A nice smart combination on the queen and nothing too bold or unflattering today.

Great classic look. Not liking the earrings, way too long.

Queen Mathilde talked to writers about the pandemic today, April 20, wearing an Emporio Armani coat again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** June 2020 **

And later today Queen Mathilde took part in the virtual event „Why the UN Sustainable Development Goals Matter More than Ever“:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde looking good during a painting workshop during a visit to a psychiatric centre for teenagers/young people:

** Pic **

Queen Mathilde visited the exhibition "The World of Clovis. Merovingian routes" at the Royal Museum of Mariemont in Morlanwelz today, wearing her Gabriela Hearst Josefina dress again:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** September 2020 **

The queen looks lovely and complimented by a colour coordinated mask too.

Queen Mathilde learned about the virtual show "Pizza economy" for high school students:

** Pic**

And later she received representatives of an association that fights against bullying at school:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom