Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This combination doesn't work and looks messy and unflattering on Queen Mahilde today.

Where is she digging up all the outdated jackets?
Its certainly colourful but I'm not a fan.

I like this color on Mathilde. She looks very well put together. Two masks is a bit much for me, since I am an Asthmatic and it is difficult to breath with one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a nice colour on queen Mathilde but not sure about the blouse.

Queen Mathilde remembering the deceased members of the Royal Family in the Royal Crypt of the Church of Notre-Dame de Laeken today, February 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Very dignified look on the queen for such a solemn occasion today.

Queen Mahilde in yellow and grey during a round table meeting today, February 9:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Veronique Branquinho coat 2013 ** Natan blouse 2008 **

I find the jacket and blouse awful.

Queen Mathilde had various virtual meetings in recent weeks to address the progress and challenges in achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals, including the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.

https://scontent.fskg1-2.fna.fbcdn....=ea6e6bd9cc4e2bd5d1477167b9325376&oe=60493323

The blouse/jacket is terrible.

Queen Mathilde during a visit to the Jan Yperman Hospital in Ypres today, February 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

I love the suit but not the blouse and scarf.

Since 20 years Natan et Cie Know the Queen has a small torso and very long legs.How could they not avoid it and certainly now she took some weight ???

The blouse and coat are nice but not a fan of those unflattering trousers on queen Mathilde.

Queen Mathilde looked really nice today and the matching mask too!

The top part is really lovely. We'll just ignore the bottom. :)

Queen Mathilde during virtual meetings on the occasion of next week's International Women's Day today:

** Pic **

:previous:

Such a nice fabric and it suits her! It's a Giorgio Armani jacket, she has worn before:

** May 2019 **

The jacket is nice and a lovely colour on queen Mathilde.

Back
Top Bottom