Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 10: January 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Mathilde during a meeting at the Palace today, March 17 - the lightning in the room is changing the colours a bit, but even with better light I think it's not one of her best looks:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde during a meeting at the Palace today, March 17 - the lightning in the room is changing the colours a bit, but even with better light I think it's not one of her best looks:

** Full view **

No its not and where did she pluck that outdated jacket from :D

Oh no, what a hideous creation. We know who made the coat with that signature oversized belt which flatters nobody. The dress looks like a thrift shop,find from the 70s.

Oh, Mathilde- Carmen Sandiego called- she wants her coat back. And her hat, too.

The coat is nice but the hat does nothing for the look.

Queen Mathilde in a recycled light blue Natan combination at a meeting at the Royal Palace today, March 23:

** Pic ** May 2021 ** May 2021 **

Queen Mathilde looked really lovely and the pearls were a nice extra touch.

I thought it was a miss. Very leather-like... (and all black - unlike the family members themselves)

:previous:I agree. I was surprised at the all black and funeral like dress overall.
I only liked the jewelry.
The coat was too small, the belt was too tight around the waist and the velvet accents were too winter like.

Really lovely just wish the queen would wear the coat properly.

Queen Mathilde looking good in black and white during a roundtable meeting at the Royal Palace today, March 31:

** Full view **

Update:

Mathilde attended another event in Brussels in the afternoon, which offers a better view on the jacket and its material:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
:previous: I like the jacket but not the pants.

Mathilde is such a lovely person, and I continually long for her to cut her hair and stop dressing like a wealthy soccer mom ten years older so often… and it will probably never happen.
She still looks very nice a good chunk of the time, but I feel like a different stylist could dress her with a little more flair and get rid of the staid parts?

Queen Mathilde hosted a round table meeting at the Royal Palace today, April 26:

** Pic **

If the floral design was missing from the top part it might work better but I'm not a fan of this floral overload.

Back
Top Bottom