Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2017 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure about the boots with her outfit though Margrethe looks gorgeous nevertheless.

You've got to love Queen Margrethe, her style is uniquely her own and in this case, she really hit the stylish elegance mark. From the top of her originally shaped hat to the soles of he practical ankle boots, I love it. It looks warm and lush and cosy while being cutting edge.

Now, this is a Daisy I don't think I've seen for a while . . . perhaps the last time she wore her amazing and covetous inspiring, yellow raincoat and hat. More, please. Lots and lots more! :flowers:

Queen Margrethe at the memorial concert for Prince Henrik yesterday evening, February 20 - a very nice colour for her:

** Full view **

Thanks Muhler!

Queen Margrethe has her unique fasion style!

Queen Margrethe with one of favourite hats ;) handed out the Queen's Watch at the Life Guard Barracks in Copenhagen today, March 13:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I am sure this blue hat has been affectionately known on these threads as the Telly Tubby hat. Named for the little cartoon show characters.

Queen Margrethe in a very nice, well-known dress, receiving new Ambassadors at Fredensborg Palace today, March 15:

** Full view **

Queen Margrethe visited the historic cemetery "Cementerio de la Recoleta" in Argentina today, March 17, wearing a nice summer dress again, she owns since some years now:

** Pic **

A beautiful spring-like dress for Margrethe! At first I wasn't sure about it though now I love the colours and the quirky pattern.

Queen Margrethe in a recycled pink dress at a dinner with the Danish Ambassador Søren Vøhtz in Buenos Aires yesterday:

** Full view ** May 2018 **

Her day time look reminds me of Nana going to church on Easter :D

I like her evening look.

Very lovely so far Queen Margrethe in Argentina!

I do not like her white evening dress . It is better to cover her arms .

:previous: Very pretty in pink for Margrethe! Appropriate for spring equinox - though it's autumn in Argentina AFAIK.

:previous: A very lovely look from Margrethe. And she looks very cheerful here, too!?

I love QM's beautiful coat and think it looks both elegant and warm. Her hair, dressed in its signature style, lends it's usual polish to the overall "look".

Margarethe's coat is gorgeous - I wouldn't mind owning one of those myself (though my bank account probably would!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom