Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2017 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Margrethe looked lovely in a very pretty flower print dress at Prince Joachim's birthday celebration this evening, June 7:

** Full view **

:previous: Margrethe never fails to disappoint when it comes to official parties and evening engagements!

Queen Margrethe looks wonderful on a crisp navy and white ensemble with a matching hat.

It's silly I know but I wish she had a companion. At least she'd have someone to share a wink or a laugh back in the car.

Queen Margrethe attended the ballet performance "Royal Summer Ball" at Fredensborg Palace Garden this evening, June 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

A nice combination for Queen Margrethe who travelled to Aarhus with the Royal Yacht Dannebrog today, June 25:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Margrethe attended the Life Guards' Anniversary Parade today, June 28. It could be the same dress as on June 25, minus the jacket (see above):

** Upper part ** Full view in video **

Queen Margrethe recycled a lovely light pink combination for a service for the 75th anniversary of the Hvidsten Group's execution in Ryvangen today, June 29:

Last edited:
I love the combination of the floral skirt and the cascading earrings! Exuberant is the only word I can think of.

She has been in Maxima’s jewelry box with the big earrings. She looks just wonderful.

I really like this outfit from Margrethe, in a vibrant and eccentric way. The colours are gorgeous.

She has been in Maxima’s jewelry box with the big earrings. She looks just wonderful.
Ummm, Max is a mere beginner, Margrethe has been charming use for more than a few decades. HereditaryPrincess said her ensemble was vibrant and eccentric, I would go a step further and say Queen Margrethe herself is vibrant and eccentric. From her wonderful and remarkable wet weather wear to her jewellery.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/ce/82/5cce826d081f9e36192427e97cb0aa88.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UI3BEAytyl4/hqdefault.jpg

ps: I didn't know the Golden Poppies Tiara actually has a frame!

Queen Margrethe arrived at Sønderborg Harbour and took up residence at the summer residence Gråsten Palace today, July 16:

Last edited:
A very pretty colour for Margrethe and I even like the hat. The little blue ribbon is a neat additional touch.

I'm not too sure about Margrethe's dress but on her it looks lovely. She manages to make anything look elegant.

She always wear these type of dresses. Lovely to see Princesses Benedikte and Christina too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom