Queen Margrethe II's Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That colour is truly wonderful. Every inch a Queen.

The vomit green dress again? What a surprise. Put it in the far back of the closet.

The vomit green dress again? What a surprise. Put it in the far back of the closet.

I don't like the color either, but with QM it's 'go big or go home.' BTW-if your vomit is that color, go straight to the emergency room! ??

I don't like the color either, but with QM it's 'go big or go home.' BTW-if your vomit is that color, go straight to the emergency room! ??

Never vomited that color. Just an expression.:lol:

Such a majestic dress. Quite like Mary's dress, I never get tired of seeing Margrethe in this one either. QMII looked spectacular tonight as she always does wearing it. It looks insanely heavy though.

Its a very typical look of the Queen which we have seen many times in the past. She looked great! but its time for a new dress for this event.

Its a very typical look of the Queen which we have seen many times in the past. She looked great! but its time for a new dress for this event.

Exactly my thought,for a moment I thought I was looking at last years photo's of QMII!

I think the green dress looks wonderful on HM. I have absolutely no problem to see her recycle the same dress repeatedly. She is quite inventive in the way she uses her clothes and jewellery, and there are subtle changes ever so often. I have seen her wear this dress with the emeralds, with the pearls and if I am not mistaken, with diamonds.

I've always liked this dress - and I think Queen Margrethe does too, judging by the amount of times she's worn it. ;)

Both dresses are gorgeous, and pointing out the "majesty" dimension. Good choice for the occasion, even if multirecycled.

On January 4, Queen Margrethe has attended a church service to mark the 70th anniversary of the death of Danish playwright and Lutheran pastor Kaj Munk:

** bt.dk gallery **

Last edited:
I love it too, especially the colour.
It's my favorite gown of the Queen.

I love it also. The dress, colour and of course the jewels it makes a wonderful sight. The Queen looks absolutely glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom