Queen Margrethe II's Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen is stunning

The white coat is beautiful.

Agreed! Love the blue dress with those sapphires!

Her Majesty looked very regal in her red gown tonight.

Margrethe looks every inch the birthday girl and as regal as ever. Red is a stunning colour on her, but I am not too keen on the asymmetric styling of the bodice.

Well done from our Birthday girl. The dress is lovely and has the right amount of glitter IMO. She looks so vibrant in red and that's great to see.

It was Margrethe who was the main character and that her beautiful red dress radiated!
Red suits her and I think she looked lovely tonight! There's just something about red gowns.

One more picture of tonight's gown:

https://billedeupload.dk/images/RjrGZ.jpg

Last edited:
I loved how the dress flowed when caught by the wind when QM entered the palace from the car. Very dramatic

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The birthday girl was every inch the fantastic Queen she is.
very nice

The blue gown is absolutely beautiful. The color is so lovely. She looks very regal.

:previous: The gown and hair were perfect but a little formal for her birthday bash. Perhaps she figuratively put on her armour since she didn't have her hubby there and it sort of flattened the whole deal. There was no smile and no voom. But that could just be the photo.

A typical Margrethe outfit :) at the celebrations marking the 100th anniversary of the 1915 Constitution in Copenhagen today, June 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Both outfits- Why was I reminded of mint chocolate chip ice cream? Don't like the hat with the second outfit.
I just saw what she wore to the government dinner. I like it, but I got two words- bright and loud. Need sunglasses.

Last edited:
I love the green outfit. So beautiful and a great color.

Queen Margrethe looking great in red at the wedding in Sweden today, June 13:

** Full view **

Yay! Glad she recycled that! Looks fabulous on her.

The red gown is incredibly stunning. The color is exquisite and is truly one of her best dresses.

Queen Margrethe at the Guard Change at Grasten Castle today:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom