Queen Margrethe II's Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking great! I love the red daisy on her red hat. She's a winner all around!

Another nice recycled outfit for Queen Margrethe who attended the celebration of the 850th anniversary of Copenhagen today, September 2:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love the entire look. Very regal and chic.

Happy Anniversary Copenhagen!

Another elegant outfit. Margrethe has been looking great for many days on her tour!

Queen Margrethe pictured after the farewell parade on the Dannebrog in Copenhagen today, September 13, wearing an interesting coat combined with a matching red hat:

** Full view **

Could that be another rain coat or just a new trench coat for her? I love it, plaids are big with me and this is so gorgeous and nice. Now she has those 2 coats for bad weather and both are favorites of mine. I also love that red hat and I love red hats as I have lots of red hats. I so love the way she see all the details in everything she does. Just a fabulous lady and queen!

Love this look!

As much as I love that Queen Margrethe has her own eye catching style there aren't too many times I can see myself wearing any of her clothing. But I'd wear a more fitted version of that coat in a heartbeat.

HM looks smashing!! Love the plaid and the red hat to top it off.

The plaid coat and the red hat - win win win!!

Agree - it's a great coat. It's not new - it's one of her many wonderful raincoats. Being Queen of a rainy country like Denmark you need a good line in rainwear :flowers:
BilledBladet have done a nice picture gallery of her many raincoats over the years including this plaid one - some of them are guaranteed to brighten up the darkest of rainy days :whistling:
SE BILLEDERNE: Dronning Margrethes fantastiske regnfrakker | BILLED-BLADET

Queen Margrethe in one of her favourite colours opened the exhibition 'Behind the Governor's Mirrors' at Christiansborg Castle today, September 15:

** Full view **

I do like this suit on her - it's really flattering. Love the colour as well.

This colour is perfect on Queen!!

Queen Margrethe looks very nice in this suit, and I like the scarf that goes with it, a touch of whimsy I think along with that brooch which is gorgeous. Very nice to see her out and she really is enjoying this exhibition it seems.

This is one of my favourite colours and using a blouse with a slightly lighter turquoise is brilliant. It gives enough of a change to notice the difference. ?

A very lovely look for Queen Margrethe yesterday evening, September 15, while attending the celebration of the Court Theatre's 250th anniversary in Copenhagen.
A nice dress and a coat in that same soft mint green colour that always suits her so well:

** Pic **

:previous: Great look and once again in my preferred colour range. She looks delightful.

That soft blue-green color is beautiful on her!

So lovely and feminine with the V-neckline! And the color is divine on Queen Daisy.

Queen Margrethe lovely in dark blue during meeting at Christian IX's Palace, Amalienborg, today, September 27:

** Full view **

:previous: The colours are a little dark and look like a funeral or memorial outfit together; but Margrethe looks good nevertheless.

The Queen looks good in this outfit. What is she wearing on the jacket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom