Queen Margrethe II's Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Margrethe in a lovely blue and white dress combined with a white jacket at a church concert at Bøstrup Church in Tranekær today, June 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Another winning look on HM!! Very smart. :flowers:

There's something magical in pink because right shade of pink can make wearer look younger and it flatters a majority of women. Like in this case: the material was a little wrinkled but neverless Her Majesty looked very lovely and elegant in her pink outfit.

Queen Margrethe arriving in Aarhus with the Royal Yacht Dannebrog today, June 23, to officially start the annual summer season at Marselisborg Palace, wearing the same combination (minus the blouse) as on June 14:

Just as smart looking as the first time! Love the second pic!

Queen Margrethe at the opening show on the occasion of the DGI Lands event in Aalborg yesterday, June 29:

** Full view **

Maybe because I am so used to her in color but I find it just too much brown. Just needs a hat and looks ready for Safari. The top of red only helps a bit.

Love the brooch thohgh :flowers:

:previous:

If yesterday's look was a bit boring, we can't complain today :D

Queen Margrethe presented the Queen's Watch and chose a really eye-catching mix of colours and prints :

You just have to love her for doing her own thing!

I just love her in khaki with the bright pops of red in her top and huge wrap! Soo chic.

And then I have to just laugh for utterly defying all fashion logic to brighten up a rainy day!!
LOL

My first thought was that Margrethe's coat looks like something the female protagonist in the film The Lady in the Van would wear! I'm not a huge fan but it fits the eclectic side of Margrethe rather well, so she manages to get away with it.

Queen Margrethe at the opening of the expansion of the "Metropolis of the Vikings" exhibition in Vordingborg today, July 1 - same dress and hat as yesterday, but a less flamboyant coat ;)

:previous:

If yesterday's look was a bit boring, we can't complain today :D

Queen Margrethe presented the Queen's Watch and chose a really eye-catching mix of colours and prints :

:lol: OH my, thankfully I wasn't drinking anything when I saw that, may have come out my nose :ROFLMAO:

She definitely has her own style, and if nothing else, that definitely isn't boring.

I must say I prefer today's look. Vibrant and eye catching, lovely pattern dress, without reminding me of kindergarten art smock like the raincoat.

I love Margrethe really just takes what ever chances she wants :flowers:

Another winning look from Daisy!! She's really been hitting it out of the ballpark lately. Charming...

She looks wonderful, and I love the brooch.

On July 14 Queen Margrethe attended the World Ballet 2017 at Møllerup Gods, wearing a flower jacket combined with a white coat:

** kendte.dk gallery **

One of the things I love about Queen Daisy is that she is an artist and it shows in everything that she does, and in particular in her clothing choices. One of my favorite is her rain cost in big bold flowers, I have shoes that would go great with that raincoat. Now all I need is the raincoat and an umbrella to match...

One of the things I love about Queen Daisy is that she is an artist and it shows in everything that she does, and in particular in her clothing choices. One of my favorite is her rain cost in big bold flowers, I have shoes that would go great with that raincoat. Now all I need is the raincoat and an umbrella to match...

You need a daisy umbrella like HM has. That would go perfect with those shoes. :D

Margrethe is wearing her Lady in the Van (sorry for those of you who don't know the film - but this is what I always refer to her colourful raincoat as!) mac again. I'm not a huge fan but it suits her in a weirdly wonderful 'Margrethe' way.

Oh my! Logically I know that raincoat is hideous but I still love it and I love that Margrethe is wearing it and and looking fantastic in it.

Obviously Queen Daisy loves it too! It certainly brightens up a dreary rainy day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom