Queen Margrethe II's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2009 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Margrethe looked nice. It's good to see her with Q. Sofia.

Kudos to the Queen. She looked wonderful in a great color for her!

Yes, Marg. looks great, she's not trying too hard or something.

It's great she has a new dress - she looks nice.

I'm quite surprised to see the Queen looking that good. Very smart choice, almost elegant! ;)

It would've looked more elegant without the polka dots on the blouse but overall a very nice look for Q. Margerethe.

I thought that Queen Margrethe looked smashing!!

what it is about the tag in the dress? the price?????

Someone already said previously that it wasn't a price tag. It's a ticket or smth to get into the church and reception.

Oh what we would give, if only she would use natural coloured hose
and whiten her teeth and cut and colour her hair.
Then she would look like her sisters!

She is who she is. A lovely person, with great intellect. Her taste in clothes a bit odd. Her teeth, after years of smoking are dreadful. She may whiten her teeth, but what about her lungs?

After reviewing this thread I have come to the conclusion that Queen Margrethe should avoid hats at all costs!

She is true to herself, or dear Daisy. I love her, look at how she smiles back at those who think that she SHOULD whiten her teeth:D:D:D

^ Oh Katelle, I'm so lucky I wasn't drinking coffee when I read you... lololol

IMO Queen Margrethe's style may not always be that 'sophisticated' etc. but it has tons of personality. And sometimes I prefer that to the fashion style of certain Princesses that look perfect from tip to toe, but it's only the work of their advisors/stylists... ;)

Minus those shiny tights this outfit looks quite fine.

There's nothing wrong with taking pride in how you look, especially if you're in the public eye. Tooth whitening is such an easy thing to do nowadays.

There's nothing wrong with taking pride in how you look, especially if you're in the public eye. Tooth whitening is such an easy thing to do nowadays.

Probably the queen wants to be a living advertisement for stop-smoking policies! She's so dutiful!

^^ :lol: At least she has her priorities straight.

I like that Margrethe is very much her own person.

Charlottestreasures, Margrethe has had long hair since she was a young woman - if you look at pictures of her in the mid-60s around the time of her engagement and wedding you'll see it's the same sort of hair style, only I think her hair was longer then. I believed it started going gray sometime in the 90s.

I quite like the black coat. The overall look is very appropriate for the occasion.

The Queen looks very elegant for the occasion

Well, it is an outfit for a funeral. I think she looks appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom