Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hair is very pretty. I don't think the dress is very flattering on Maxima, though it is a nice dress. I'm also not a fan of dark hose with open toe shoes. All in all though, I think Maxima looks very nice.

Thanks a lot @Eya
She is lovely.
Strange fabric. Who is the designer ?

I love Maxima's hair and dress - hate the black tights and peep toe shoes. That ruins the look

I like the print but it would have looked better if it had been a dress I think.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van The Royals Community

confusing outfit i must said,the whole looks is messy Imo colors are intesrting though.

I don't like it at all,horrible looking outfit and that belt :eek:

What is Maxima wearing?? one of the worst jumpsuits I've seen yet

Oooh boy. I love Max for having the guts to push the envelope, but this is ridiculous.

It might be an ok dress. Not much for a jumpsuit.

Wow. So smart, so artsy for a film festival. Only Maxima could pull this off. IMHO she looks fantastic"

The jumpsuit is by Etro. I do not mind the design that much, if it would be worn by an actress or so. But on the wife of my king? No! She is the Queen of The Netherlands, why not dress like it?

Last edited:
Print is ok but I am with other posters, I don't like the jumpsuit style. The belt is ugly.

I quite like the outfit and the belt, which seems like a typical Maxima addition to jolly the outfit up a bit (as if it needed anything extra!). But it's the kind of thing I would imagine her to wear at a private cocktail party or something.

I am not fond of jumpsuits but I like the colors and print of this outfit, In a way, it looked like a top and matching pants. I also like her hair and the earrings. Her overall was styled perfectly which made the outfit work IMO but she isn't dressed for her title, something more Queenish wouldve been much better.

I like the flowing lines and the print of the jumpsuit, combined with the belt. Typically Máxima. It is not a Primark jumpsuit, eczema-encouraging acryl trash from China with a camel-toe on an unlucky place. It all looks very feminine and fits very much in the retro style which is en vogue now. It is between € 1.400,-- and € 1.600,-- so it is pretty pricey too for a jumpsuit...

I actually like the jumpsuit on her, it fits her well. It is typical Maxima and if she didn't throw us something a little "out there", I'd be disappointed.

Personally, I'd never wear never a jumpsuit but Maxima pulls it off nicely. I think she looks great.

i actually like this! the print is very nice and the fit suits maxima's tall figure. the only critique for me would be that is draws too much attention onto her, but i actually really like it, even if it's not my kind of style.

I think it is awful! Certainly not regal in any sense of the word. Max loves to push the envelope but this is pushing it too far...

I think it is awful! Certainly not regal in any sense of the word. Max loves to push the envelope but this is pushing it too far...

Looking regal was not required here. It was not a glamorous James Bond première but a festival of arthouse films which will not soon reach mainstream cinemas. When it is needed, like the concert by the Koninklijk Concertgebouw Orkest in Brussels, a few days ago, she can look drop dead fabulous indeed. Máxima is quite flexible in that and maybe that is her secret: she never holds the royal facade 24 hours a day like Queen Beatrix did (and Princess Beatrix still does).

I wouldn't use it, I don't like it , but she doesn't look so bad either! I guess she like to try different things and this is not a formal event so I guess it is ok!

I actually like the jumpsuit on her, it fits her well. It is typical Maxima and if she didn't throw us something a little "out there", I'd be disappointed.
I think she looks wonderful in the jumpsuit. Not only has she gauged the clothing type for event perfectly, she has done it with her own inimitable style, namely the addition of the belt. Without that belt I would definitely not be a fan.

Her jewellery is a perfect matched to the style of the ensemble and her accessories, while being remarkably restrained for Max, are beautiful.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-b-s2mENTED0/Vqnu_ls7meI/AAAAAAAA7_Q/BcTbw1tdRKE/s640/Queen-Maxima-6.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qiWNtSd1R3I/VqkveoyfBCI/AAAAAAAA79c/LfkTenkZ5Is/s600/Queen-Maxima-1.jpg

http://media3.popsugar-assets.com/f...Ez.xxxlarge/i/Queen-Maxima-Wears-Jumpsuit.jpg

I adore Q Maxima, love her flamboyant personality and how she translates that into her clothing style, and I love this pant suit for that reason. I think it's amazing she pulls it off, I can't think of many people who could (Nicole Kidman comes to mind).

My only gripe is the omega necklace, it's screams 1980s costume jewelry to me, it really looks cheap. I had the same feeling with P Sofia's earrings the other day, maybe it's just me. Love her fan shaped earrings though!

Last edited:
I like it all. I think she can carry it off and it "matches" the occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom