Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: April 2014 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the color of the dress but the fabric is outdated to me. I love her hairstyle, very elegant.

I didn´t like the dress the first time she wore it and still don´t. Hate that kind of stiff fabric on everybody and I don´t like the big flower/bow, though I could give a pass to that one because it is such a "Maxima detail" ;)

I think her hair, jewells and overall appearance looks much better this time than on 2013, though.

I didn´t like the dress the first time she wore it and still don´t. Hate that kind of stiff fabric on everybody and I don´t like the big flower/bow, though I could give a pass to that one because it is such a "Maxima detail" ;)

I think her hair, jewells and overall appearance looks much better this time than on 2013, though.
Yes, her make-up and skin so much nicer than in 2013. A vast improvement.
Good for her.

What can I say? Once again, it's a Go Max or go back!!!! The girl knows how to carry off her bling -- she's in a three-way tie with Maria-Teresa and Sylvia! LOVE!!!!!!

Ditto. Love it from head to toe.
What a gal!

I'm not so sure on the ruffles, but apart from that Maxima looks fabulous and I love that tiara.

There's a lot going on here, but Max looks terrific! Her hair and the jewels are just divine... She is loving every minute being the Queen!!

Máxima is wearing an old dress of her mother-in-law for a concert. It is too short now. Maybe they should have removed a few centimeters and make it a cocktail dress, which is more fitting for the occassion.

Bevrijdingsdag 2014 | ModekoninginMaxima.nl

This is dress is absolutely awful. Just way too much. The shoes are awful as well.

:previous:

Máxima looked great! She has worn the dress before at the gala dinner and concert for King Carl Gustaf's 60th birthday in 2006 - it's by Benito Fernández

** 2006 **

The color is great but I find the style too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreadful dress. It looks like a bunch of tadpoles swimming on the top of it, and the bottom sprouted some feathers from God knows where. And there are no jewels to drool over.

The gold dress is amazing! The dress and the jewels are stunning! She definitely looks regal.

Majestic looking Maxima,perfect choice for the Gala Dinner!

I always wondered when Queen Maxima might wear this dress again! It's full splendour can be seen in the evening and i think she looks magnificent!

I must be on my own here as I'm not a fan of the dress, since it's a little too much for me. Having said that, Maxima herself looks fabulous and I do kind of like how the dress gives off a showerish effect. It's great to see a tiara appearance too, as I have been missing those (but then again I don't often read the jewellery threads as much as I do the fashion threads), and it's quite a nice tiara, too.

a stunner - the Dress and the jewels.
A perfect choice!
BYe Bine

Maxima looks great tonight. She definitely pulled out all sartorial stops!

.For the state dinner at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo, today, October 29, Queen Máxima has recycled the wonderful golden dress by Jan Taminiau she had worn at Prinsjesdag 2013.

** Full view/Side view ** September 2013 **

Added: ** Full view ** Upper part **

The gold dress is amazing! The dress and the jewels are stunning! She definitely looks regal.

Agree 100%. Fabulous dress. Great look. Perfection. :flowers:

P.S. Maxima looks tired. She might be a bit wore out methinks. Heavy schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom