Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: April 2014 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the black sash thing, and trousers to an evening event?

Conservative though I am, I liked this - it looked cool and floaty.

I think Maxima looks stunning. I love the way she incorporates major bling into her outfits. Stunning!

The outfit is not that bad . . . it's just that the Queen does not wear it well ;)

I'm confused (and I don't think the outfit is bad at all). Is that a top and pants, with only the front of the top tucked in, and with a sash worn below the waist? I think that's what I am seeing. Great jewels - and it is amazing that that brooch is not tugging on the top. Engineering Kudos to whomever.

Love this creamy color and the jewels

Conservative though I am, I liked this - it looked cool and floaty.
And oh so elegant. Maxima looks casual chic and, if you had any doubt, those gorgeous rubies are not just the icing on the cake, they're the chocolate sprinkle and cherry on top!

I think Maxima looks stunning. I love the way she incorporates major bling into her outfits. Stunning!
Oh how I love Maxima. She is so relaxed and comfortable in her own skin that the addition of even the most fabulous, old and oversized peices look absolutely right. Even when wearing an evening pant suit.

Let's hope jewellery is a trend that will catch on with her contemporaries . . . pretty please.

I hate the pants but quite like the top. From brooch up, it's great!

I can't quite figure out the outfit, but it looks great! Love the color and fabric on her, the jewels are just so mesmerizing! Great placement of the brooch.

I do like a dressy pants outfit for the evening, but this one is of an odd design especially with the side view. But all is forgiven with those absolutely stupendous jewels. The simplicity of the outfit just showcases those gorgeous gems and I just admire Max for trotting out these monster pieces for her events. A worthy Queen of Bling!

Last edited:
The outfit does nothing for her IMO trhe colour is lovely though but the earrings and the brooch stars of the show IMO

the outfit looks messy,i do like the top but not the pants.
gorgeous jewels.

The dress is okay but the green overpowers the emeralds.

You could be right dbarn. I would love to see those emeralds in person to find out....right?

The outfit is not that bad . . . it's just that the Queen does not wear it well ;)
You are right, but I give her 100% credit for trying new things and seems to be loving doing it. Good for her. She is still young enough to get away with it and can try to pull it off, even if it doesn't always work.

Unfortunately the ruffle overpowers the dress. Plus it's too short and too tight thru the hips. But a great color.

Just noticed the stupid zipper. Why would Lanvin do that. Its such a stunning gown!! Sometimes I dont understand couture!

You are all correct about the zipper. Just awful. Looks like I did it. See, she wore it, I would have asked them to change it. I think designers intimidate their customers into accepting their warped vision.

Just noticed the stupid zipper. Why would Lanvin do that. Its such a stunning gown!! Sometimes I dont understand couture!

could Queen Maxima possibly be wearing the dress inside out? No couturier would ever deliver a dress with a zipper set like that:whistling::sad:

It isn't inside out the ruffle is correct just really bad workmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom