Queen Máxima's Eveningwear, Part 1: April 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A total miss, I'm afraid. But she looks glowing!

Queen Máxima perhaps thought she would be attending a different kind of concert, since she is dressed as a disco ball ;). I agree with iceflower, the black tights make it even worse. TBH she would be wise to burn most of her outfits from that period: those years were an absolute low for Natan.

Costume: Ruby the big hearted dance hall gal in the TV series Bonanza. Just needs a plume feather in her hair.

Oh that dress is horrible! The tights make it look even worse. I hope that it goes in the donate pile at home, or back to Natan or whoever created it.

Well, I hate to say it but there are no redeeming features about this dress that even I could spin into a positive: maybe I like the black ribbons, but on their own they wouldn't cover much.

Well, I hate to say it but there are no redeeming features about this dress that even I could spin into a positive: maybe I like the black ribbons, but on their own they wouldn't cover much.

Maybe plus the feather from Ruby from Bonanza :lol:

One word: Horrible! I can't believe what she was thinking when she chose that dress.

That dress was made so bad, I cant believe how awful it looks on her. I'd like to say it looked better the first time but no it was bad then too.

Gasp! Looks like something Barbie would wear. The black tights are simply horrible with it.

Oh dear! No! Never again, please.

Queen Máxima attended a concert by the New Dutch Academy in Den Haag yesterday, December 4 recycling an old silver dress. It didn't suit her in 2008 and it doesn't do so now, it's even worse now together with the black tights :

** Full view ** 2008 **

I don't mind the dress at all, it just looks silly with the black stockings IMO.

This is horrific! Looks cheap and totally unflattering.

Lovely - and can someone identify that outstanding diamond piece on the dress? the make-up, earrings, everything - just great.

Love the color, and the jewelry- all I can say is wow!

I love her tousled hairstyle, the dress and color are gorgeous, and the jewels are simply to die for! The brooch is definitely the star attraction.

Last edited:
I am not loving this silhouette on her. She is bigger in the hips, and this waistline doesn't look the best. However, she looks radiant in this color, the jewels are fabulous, and her hair is amazing.

gorgeous shade of blue and i love that stripping in the fabric. and what a brooch! however, i could have done with a better fit of the skirt part of the dress and with a better hairdo :)

Perfect I love the dress and the colour, her hair, makeup and jewelry.

She looks amazing! Stunning!
I love the dress, her hair (this hairdo just looks so good on her!!), her make-up and of course her jewelry. She's doing a great job for the Dutch Jewel Collection. The brooch hasn't been seen since 1982, so thanks for bringing it out of the vaults again, Máxima!

Minus the stripes, Maxima looks great! Love the colour on her and that brooch looks stunning!

Not liking the silhouette of the skirt, otherwise Max looks STUNNING. Her face looks quite ironed out in recent months, it seems to me there were more laugh lines in the past.

Fabulous Maxima! Thanks for opening up the vaults and wearing the jewelry! The brooch is perfectly placed and spectacular, especially without the pendant, makes it look more up to date.The color of the dress is so beautiful, to match the sapphires!
Even the dropped waist, a flattering cut, by her usual designer.
The hair is not my favorite.

Fabulous Maxima! Thanks for opening up the vaults and wearing the jewelry! The brooch is perfectly placed and spectacular, especially without the pendant, makes it look more up to date.The color of the dress is so beautiful, to match the sapphires!
Even the dropped waist, a flattering cut, by her usual designer.
The hair is not my favorite.

Agree, the hair Looks a bit too unkept, but apart from that.... ohhh, she knows, how to impress :flowers::flowers::flowers:
BYe Bine

Lovely and regal in every aspect! The placement of the brooch was a touch of genius.

She looks divine! One of her best evening looks. The gown, jewels, makeup and hair - all perfect.

I think she looks wonderful from top to toe. Well done, Maxima!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom