Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Max is stunning. I love the shade of pink on her. And I love love love her hats, especially because they are hats and not fascinators. Her broaches are always great. Not sure about the shoes but barely notice due to the rest of the look. And a bit of a break in pink I agree :flowers:

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Max looks stupendous!! Love the softer makeup. Agree about the shoes.. Whatever they are eating keep it up!

Posts and comments about weight issues and medications have been removed as off-topic. Thank you for your understanding!

Max can pull off looks others wont try but this one is definitely a miss. That coat needs to find its way from recycle into the donate pile.

Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 -

Have to agree- that coat doesn't work at all- not the fit, the pattern......

A typical look from the Queen!! With her hat her brooch!! Perfect!!!

That is not a broosh but the nminatur of the german Order of Merit. She got it when the then President Horst Köhler pad a State Visit to the Netherlands several years ago.

That dress is a perfect canvas for the jewels, reminds me of the Queen Mother a bit.

The coat is awful!! The dress does nothing for me either. Blah

I might be the odd one out here, although I quite like Maxima's coat she wore in Nuremberg, however I do prefer the dress she wore underneath.

The look is much better without the coat. The dress is beautiful, I love the color, and as someone else said, great canvas for her jewelry.

Nice dress and a nice hairstyle. Her overall is really nice.

i don't think those colours suit maxima (or very many people!), but i love the cape :)

Awful print, indeed! And awful colors, as well.. :( Not her best look, imho.

I really do not like the dress it's sort of nothing...

I like the dress when worn with the cape, but less so without it. It's a sort of a fusion between camouflage and haute couture.

Unattractive print and unattractive hair parted to display roots.

She looks nice but the dress is nothing special.

Queen Maxima looks stunning - it's such a vibrant outfit and the late hat completes it perfectly! I don't mind the brooch being placed where it is, but I think she wore the brooch before right on her shoulder and it was better that way.

Love it all. Always love these earrings.....since I have the matching pendant. Yes I know Ive said it before it just makes me smile that I could have something to match Max!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom