Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely horrid! What was she thinking with this combo?? Between the sandals, pants, jacket, Plus a hat and evening wear earrings. Waaay too much going on and none of it makes sense. Dear Max, even you cannot carry this off.

Indeed good that see her again. Nice outfit I prefer it with the cape.

I love this. That tangerine color is so pretty with charcoal. Great to see the Queen out!!!!!

I dont care much for the outfit besides that the color combo is nice.
I love her hairstyle.

She looks wonderful. The colors are beautiful.

Last edited:
Love the look with and without the cape..

I like the color combo and her hair looks wonderful! Love her beaming smile!!

It's great to see Queen Maxima well again and I like her outfit with or without the cape! It's a great colour combination for the Autumn and very suitable for that type of engagement.

As for elegance and style,our Máxima wrapped them all up today at the Remembrance service.Not that that was/is important on a day like this.:)

As for elegance and style,our Máxima wrapped them all up today at the Remembrance service.Not that that was/is important on a day like this.:)
You are right. Queen Maxima looked the epitome of elegance. She does an amazing job wearing wide-brimmed hats.

Last edited:
The Maxima shows every inch Queen. There could be more elegant. And yes I will say it i love the hat :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's a hat, British saucer fascinator lovers!

Queen Máxima looked very elegant and refined today at the Remembrance Day service.

Real hats will almost always win it from silly fascinators, if you ask me. Queen Máxima and the Duchess of Cornwall are often best dressed in millinery, simply because they are not afraid to wear big, bold and outspoken hats in complemention to their outfits.

Maxima's coat is lovely, but I'm not a fan of the hat. It's a bit too big.

And Maxima has the best ensemble for the day; simple and elegant. Very nicely done.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Queen Maxima looked exceptionally appropriate - no fuss, no nonsense black with nothing added except an elegantly held clutch bag, regally pinned poppies and only a slight hint of the fashion side of things with that marvellous wide-brimmed hat.

To me it looked like there were two thin black straws sticking from the band, as a sober ornament to the hat. Most likely the hat was from her favourite milliner, Fabienne Delvigne. She has more hats in a similar style.

The coat is lovely and elegant. Excluding the hat, she looks great.

Duc_et_Pair;1837014[B said:
]Real hats will almost always win it from silly fascinators, if you ask me.[/B] Queen Máxima and the Duchess of Cornwall are often best dressed in millinery, simply because they are not afraid to wear big, bold and outspoken hats in complemention to their outfits.

I agree 100%. :flowers: They all looked fine. Maxima looked great. The hat was outstanding. When will the fascinators die a merciful death?

Maxima looked every inch the queen, both in demeanor and in her fashion.

The Maxima shows every inch Queen. There could be more elegant. And yes I will say it i love the hat :)

She's so naturally beautiful then add in perfect hair and make up plus bang on fashion and she looks stunning

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom