Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dress,shame about the just out of bed hair !

Maxima's hair is quite often looking like this. She does look like the girl next door,just another working Lady juggling many roles. I don,t mind the look actually.

Very professional looking grey dress and perfect for the occasion. A shame her hair isn't doing the same! :(

I love both of Maxima's latest dresses. I do think her hair looks a little unkempt however but it looked tidier when she wore the grey dress than it did with the blue dress.

Its a lovely dress. Her hair is a little better.....it has been driving me crazy lately....lol

The dress and the hair is lovely.

I don't know.. Something's a little off and I cannot put my finger on it!

Máxima at an event in Utrecht today, October 10, wearing a new outfit in grey - it's something different, I like it, but not in combination with these boots:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Full view **

Excluding the shoes I love the dress. It's very regal and sophisticated.

I say very grey lately indeed. However nice outfit but yes boots destroy all look.

Love that dress and the brooches don't bug me at all. ;) Is the hem meant to be that way or is the photo just unfortunate? I suspect the latter.

Love the outfit and she wears it very well.

Love the dress! The whole look is classy and chic. The hem is asymmetrical on the dress and looks great! Love her hair and hat. Way to go, Queen Maxima!!

Everything great apart from the boots - a shame really.

I saw other pics and the boots were black! Much better...

I saw other pics and the boots were black! Much better...

Well, that's odd. :huh: How is that possible? I actually like the blue boots for themselves, but they can't be blue in one picture and black in another, on the same day, at the same event. A mystery. :cool:

Queen Máxima attended the opening of the 10th edition of the Hands On! Conference in Amsterdam today, October 13, looking great in a coat and hat in a wonderful warm colour. Underneath she wore the Natan dress in pink she had first worn in New York at the end of September:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Dress ** Upper part ** September 2015 **

Stunning! The dress looks so nice with the hat and coat, it's a vibrant Autumn combination.

Love the plum coat and hat. The dress looks good, it is still on the tight side and wrinkled, but doesn't seem as out of place as when she wore it at the UN

I love her coat! Its such a pretty color and the fit and style is flattering. I like it matched with that dress but the dress itself isn't too pretty.

Queen Máxima attended the opening of the 10th edition of the Hands On! Conference in Amsterdam today, October 13, looking great in a coat and hat in a wonderful warm colour. Underneath she wore the Natan dress in pink she had first worn in New York at the end of September:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Dress ** Upper part ** September 2015 **
Absolutely stunning! Now that's a Queen folks! She looks like a million dollars! Makes that pink dress look so much better.

This is lovely, the color, design and fit is excellent. I think this is one of Maxima's best looks. She can really wear those big hats.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom