Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 6: November 2014 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not like that dress at all! Love the November 2014 photo though!

I like the dress and style of the jacket. The jacket is not a great color for her.

Was in Poland yesterday
To day She looks tired - bad hairdo !

February 1, 2015 - Maxima attending Jumping Amsterdam with the family. Dressed in a cape, printed long top/short dress over skinny pants, boots and a chanel bag.

Love the look! I think it's a look that goes with the event.

Full view

I hate that look on anyone .. but ... I love the bag...

The colours are not to my taste (but they seem to suit Maxima) as I find them a little dull and I'm also personally not the biggest fan of brown clothing. I also think the whole outfit appears to be a little large, but perhaps that's just me.

Queen Máxima attended the presentation of the "Central Child" award in Goirle today, February 3rd, wearing an eyecatching new Natan coat in red:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Every inch The Queen. I love it. I also like it to see the decorum around: the mayor with his silver chain, the King's Commissioner, the uniformed aide-de-camp, the Hofdame with hat and gloves too. When Máxima wants to out herself as The Queen, she can often does it really great.

What a beautiful color. I love this whole look!! My favorite Maxi when she is all out!!!!!!!

What a beautiful color. I love this whole look!! My favorite Maxi when she is all out!!!!!!!

Now that is a comment that can be open to interpretation! :)

It's a pretty outfit. The coat is quite interesting yet timeless. I wonder what dress/outfit she is wearing underneath.

Maxima looks great and that shade of red looks wonderful on her. I often don't like her turbans, but I think it works this time. It would've been interesting to see her dress.

Maxima's cape she wore to the "Jumping Amsterdam" event was from Yves saint Laurent, whilst her blouse was from Etro and her bag was from Chanel:

!! REAL- MY ROYALS !!: Equestrian Competition,Amsterdam

Last edited:
Only thing I don't care for here is the hat....

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the color; she looks elegant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Máxima attended the Social Powerhouse symposium "Serious Social Value" in Utrecht today, February 4, wearing a new coat with a strong print, combined with black pants and a red blouse. Minus the hair a good look:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
The hair is a mess but besides that, it's a nice look. The coat is quite nice, I like the warm colors and the print.

Only thing here I don't care for is the coat...

Her roots need attention what she's saving up after Christmas to have them done???? Not sure about the outfit actually it's not bad but not great I like the pants are they leather?? and I love the coat.

This is one of those remarkable outfits where everyone likes and dislikes something about it! I like everything apart from the necklace - I prefer Maxima's collar-style ones! I don't mind the hairstyle, but maybe the weather was damp and it looked a little messy.

Minus the messy hair and over sized beads the outfit was ok,Maxima was having yet another bad hair day.

Its Maxima's I'm just out of bed look!

Pretty look. I like the hat. She needs a new hair style and the hats hide what shes got going on under there.

Only thing I like is the skirt. Really dislike the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom