Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2014 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Máxima with a new violet outfit and special necklace at a symposium in Utrecht today, November 20:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Necklace **

I love it! Even love the necklace! Need shades for that one, and it is a bit either Barney the Dinosaur- esque, or a grape explosion! I think she could be seen from space! But I still love it!

I love it! Even love the necklace! Need shades for that one, and it is a bit either Barney the Dinosaur- esque, or a grape explosion! I think she could be seen from space! But I still love it!

That was my reaction too. However, I think this is such a 'Maxima' look; full of originality, and personality. Not too many can pull this type of look off, while she looks confident, and comfortable.

I actually like the outfit on Maxima. She pulled it off nicely. My only problem must be my computer as the top and skirt are certainly not the same color and clash. But as no one else had this problem with the colors, it must be my personal computer. An exact replica of that necklace was on a shopping network last spring offered by the late Joan Rivers. She also sold in silver tone. Quite eye catching.

Thetop is too blosy and the necklace too large the skirt too short giving the effect of her being short in the body which she isnot not the colour is great but styled incorrectly IMO

I don't like the necklace but I do like the outfit. I love that shade of purple.

Pretty skirt and blouse. Separately I think. Necklace not for me. Im sure Im the only person on the forums saying this. Its just not my favorite color.

Pretty skirt and blouse. Separately I think. Necklace not for me. Im sure Im the only person on the forums saying this. Its just not my favorite color.
I agree about the blouse and skirt. Separately they are good, together they do look like 2 different colors. The necklace is just not my taste at all.

Wow, Maxima looks great! I adore those shades of purple/violet. This is Maxima at her best. I'm not a fan of her necklace, though she manages to get away with it as the gold blends in well with the bold purple and it also fits in with the whole "loud and proud" feel to her outfit and general fashion taste.

The Daily Mail are saying that her dress is plum, they really need to go over their colours as they stated that the Duchess of Cambridge's dress she wore before her latest appearance was plum too. ;)

i really liked that shade of colour and the dress itself! however, i wish she wouldn't have used such a big neckless...

I actually like the outfit on Maxima. She pulled it off nicely. My only problem must be my computer as the top and skirt are certainly not the same color and clash. But as no one else had this problem with the colors, it must be my personal computer. An exact replica of that necklace was on a shopping network last spring offered by the late Joan Rivers. She also sold in silver tone. Quite eye catching.

I think although they are the same colour, the skirt and blouse are made of different materials and so the light is reflecting off them in a different way. I'm certain it is not your computer! :flowers:

Don't like the dress, but the 2nd shot is just precious!

I'm not a huge fan of Maxima's latest dress, but it fits in nicely with her style, so she manages to get away with it. The same goes for a lot of her other outfits - they're usually not my cup of tea, but manage to work well as they're Maxima's cup of tea.

She has accessorised the outfit very well - black and white can sometimes look dull, but with gold accessories and a fantastic smile, I think Maxima looks great!

I like what HereditaryPrincess says - some of Maxima's outfits are quite outlandish, but somehow, they usually work well in some way or another!

I really don't like hat with this look...

The hat is the only thing I like about this look, I think this hat is very similar to one I have, fur with the same shape and a soft black veil around the brim...good hat Quuen Max, glad it's not one of those bandage things with a hole in the center again. I also like the gold on her, she can wear gold very well with her coloring.

Love the hat, love the dress, love the shoes and accessories . . . but just not together.

The hat in particular looks like it should be worn with heavier winter clothing in the more dressy casual slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom