Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2014 - August 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she certainly lives up to her name ... .MAXima. :lol:

Maxima has the personality to pull off something that would look completely over the top on anyone else.

That Valentino dress is one of the nicest pieces she owns, IMO, so no complains here. She looks lovely.

The headpiece isn´t my cup of tea, but I guess it works fine with the rest.

I love, love the dress, I think Maxima posed in it for official photos for her 40th birthday.
Having said that, I hate her shoes, some weird opened peep-toes and the headpiece, sorry, is almost comical.

This is really a stunning dress by Valentino. Head thing?.......what. Her makeup is so pretty also and I always have to say something about the jewels...I want them!

This one of my favorite dresses of Maxima.

The dress is beautiful but not liking the shoes. Her headpiece is interesting but not in a good way.

Queen Máxima looking great in a new pink dress and matching accessories on day 1 of the state visit to Poland today, June 24:

** Full view with scarf ** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

She looks AMAZING :ohmy: :w00t:
Only Máxima can pull off those giant hats.

The dress is perfect and suits her incredibly well, the colour is great and the jewells are stunning.

This is an A++ look for me.
Ditto.

On the second day in Poland, June 25, Máxima has recycled a Valentino dress from 2011 combined with a new headpiece.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** April 2011 **
Love the dress. Dislike the headpiece. Makes me dizzy!

I hate to put it like this, but IMO, Maxima is too old and too "big" for that headpiece. I do hope she does not repeat it.

I loved the first outfit. That bright pink colour is fun, although I wouldn't like the look on me or another person (well, I guess it depends on how well they can pull it off) - as others have said, this is a very 'Maxima' look. I can always trust on her to stand out in the crowds. ;) :D

I like her second outfit, too. The pattern of the dress is quite cute, and I wouldn't mind it for myself. Having said that, I'm not so sure about her headpiece. It looks a little odd.

It will be interesting to see what she'll wear as the visit progresses, because so far, she's really been looking great.

I LOVED the pink dress on the first day but not so much the second day. Beatrice Borromeo wore a similair headpiece but was much more elegant. It only works if you have a youthful, delicate face.

I love Maxima, but not the hat worn today. It's a "No" .... sorry, Max. Better luck next time.

The dress is stunning the earrings are mazing the headpiece a total mystery!!!

Agree that the headpiece is for a much smaller delicate woman.
Also, the dress is for a much younger, slight woman imo. The delicate fabric, the cut,To me, it looks like she is wearing teenager clothing today.

On the second day in Poland, June 25, Máxima has recycled a Valentino dress from 2011 combined with a new headpiece.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** April 2011 **
The headpiece paired with loose hair looks extremely awkward on Queen Maxima. A lady of the Audrey Hepburn type could pull the headpiece better. The Valentino dress is not my favourite.

The headpiece is just stupid. I dont care how young or skinny you are. Some things are just stupid IMO.

Max in pink/purple?

FABULOUS!!!

Max in the Day 2 outfit with the Star Trek headpiece?

Well . . .

From the hairline down, she pretty much rocked it (even though I liked her previous dress just a wee tad bit better).

That headpiece?

Ewwww.

Oh, well . . .

This IS Maxima, after all!!!

Love the dress. Hate the tv antenna on her head.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

i love the headpiece, although it's not at it's best on maxima or at least with that hairdo. to me, a pull up would look a lot better with the headpiece (or the antenae, as someone else pointed out :) ). with the hair down it looks slightly odd. plus, it's the kind of dress i imagine with a more modern dress, in a block colour, rather than with a valentino dress, which i love regardless.

Agree that the headpiece is for a much smaller delicate woman.
Also, the dress is for a much younger, slight woman imo. The delicate fabric, the cut,To me, it looks like she is wearing teenager clothing today.

I completely agree with you!

Máxima in a recycled look in mint and brown at a ceremony of the Orange Fund Growth Programme in Driebergen today, June 26:

** Full view 1** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** October 2007 **

Nothing too offensive, despite the unconventional colour combination

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest outfit just looks frumpy and ill-matched!

I think the shoes let down the minty dress look I have thought foe some time that M looks frumpy with this style of shoe but no horrible hatty thing so not bad IMO

I LOVED the pink dress on the first day but not so much the second day. Beatrice Borromeo wore a similair headpiece but was much more elegant. It only works if you have a youthful, delicate face.

When i saw Maxima in those two silly sticks coming out of her hair i instantly thought ive seen this before on Beatrice Borromeo. Have to disagree they both look frankly silly and not fitting of royals or in Beatrice's case a girlfriend of a semi-royal personality.

I am just trying to forget about that ridiculous thing on her head and move on!

I like the colors of the newest outfit, but am not a fan of the style of the jacket. Love the pretty soft jewels with it, and her hair looks nice. Hate those silly shoes!

The outfit she wore today was nice, simple and quite elegant. I like how she seems to have experimented with a different style today - she seems to prefer the 'go big or go home' look, but this look is great on her as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom