Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also detest the orange suit with ruffled collar and sleeves. Too much, too fussy, gathered, shiny.
The red dress/jacket combo is just right.The colorful blouse, yellow slacks and long blue cardigan with blue drop earrings is just perfect! And her hair too! Just love the yellow/blue multicolor outfit.

Finally! Some clean lines and simple outfits!

My favourite outfit is the black suit Maxima wore in Tanzania, it's nice and simple. I also like her Natan black and white outfit. However, I'm not a fan of the other outfits - the red/white outfit is OK, but the print isn't to my taste and I thought the blue/yellow Natan outfit was a little loud.

I love the two latest outfits. They're classy, and flattering.

:previous: I'm not particularly keen on the outfit's texture, but it's nice nonetheless and looks good on Maxima.

she´s looking great in tanzania, i really liked her two black outfits and her beige and black one. it gave her a younger and fresher look than her usual outfits.

Love the black dress and the red trousers outfit looks good on her too.

The blouse Maxima wore on December 13 is growing on me. I like the red trousers however, great colour!

That is a great shade for Maxima.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: Sadly, I have to agree.

I usually like what Maxima wears, but for some reason it doesn't shout Queen. I think she needs to refine her wardrobe

The dress and cape is great but matched with the wrong shade of red for the bag and heels. She should've gone for nude at least or a lighter shade of red.

I usually like what Maxima wears, but for some reason it doesn't shout Queen. I think she needs to refine her wardrobe
Nah! Just add a little more of her recent "Queen" hair do's and then add more bling like only Maxima can rock!

The dress and cape is great but matched with the wrong shade of red for the bag and heels. She should've gone for nude at least or a lighter shade of red.
Actually she seems to have used the same accessories for each of the three times she has worn this outfit. I think we all saw the dishevelled hair and immediately flinched and looked at something, anything, else . . . in this case the accessories.

Her bag is a Brilliant from the Belgian brand Delvaux. A present from her friend Mathilde?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using The Royals Community mobile app

Máxima at a New Year's reception at the Royal Palace in Amsterdam today, January 14, wearing a new Natan combination from the Natan Autumn Winter 2013 collection.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Natan **

I don't think all that jewellery match the outfit, specially the brooche. Her heair is nice,the outfit is ok nothing specially

It would be nice to see a head-on shot, but it doesn't seem like the top would be good for Maxima.

Her hair and make was done really nicely but the shiny pants and the baggy top didn't work at all nor does it look flattering.

Fortunately the coat was covering much of the outfit, esp. the shiny trousers. I agree with ashelen, the outfit is too casual for such elaborate jewels. Still, it is nice that the queen keeps experimenting with them.

The king's suit is 4 sizes too large as usual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom