Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked the Maxi coat and thought that could be her new signature style! Loved the cream and brown, brown gloves, bag and the oraange earrings and scarf just completed the look. Very good hairsyle too.

Máxima attended a symposium on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Autism cafe in Leiden today, December 3, wearing a new outfit from the Spijkers en Spijkers Autumn/Winter 13-14 collection. I don't like the mixture, it's a bit too much for my taste.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Spijkers & Spijkers **

Totally agree. Not sure why she chose to gild the lily with the scarf, even though the model had it.

Máxima attended a symposium on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Autism cafe in Leiden today, December 3, wearing a new outfit from the Spijkers en Spijkers Autumn/Winter 13-14 collection. I don't like the mixture, it's a bit too much for my taste.

I think this ensemble is dreadful. I am afraid when Maxima gets it wrong, she gets it spectacularly wrong.

Did she get dressed in the dark?

Plain brown skirt and it would have been so elegant.

Did she get dressed in the dark?

Plain brown skirt and it would have been so elegant.

Completely agree with you. And she could have lost that scarf.

It's fun on the model, but Max does not have the body for a menswear look. And I don't mean that as a slam. She has great curves and they are better suited to other looks.

I cannot believe what I am seeing .. the pieces as seaprates are lovely but all together !!! horror IMO

It's fun on the model, but Max does not have the body for a menswear look. And I don't mean that as a slam. She has great curves and they are better suited to other looks.

Totally agree, she looks best in tight dresses IMO:flowers:

Oh mannnnn, this is a horrible look.

It is way too much, the belt, the thing around the neck, cape, the patterns, and let's not forget the pool hair and the excessive bronzer/make-up. Sigh. But nice that she tried a Dutch designer instead of Natan, Natan and more Natan.

Last edited:
This look from Maxima doesn't really work, IMO. The cape makes the outfit look slightly odd/awkward and there are too many patterns and I agree with Marengo's comment on how it's too much. I think this outfit goes in the "what was she thinking?" pile.

Awful outfit,its wrong on so many levels and also most unflattering on Queen Maxima.

it isnt a cape - it is a matching cardigan.

A plain black skirt would look better with this sweater set. And, a plain black sweater set would look better with this skirt. Definitely a mismatch :(

A simple black skirt and a thinner belt would have made this outfit a good one, IMO

Oh I think Maxima looks great - I like the outfit but clearly I have no fashion sense lol!

It's pattern mixing the big trend this year it is just not a great match.

I can't even begin to say what's wrong with this outfit; I just like her shoes and handbag.

Oh No! Only a super skinny woman could wear this number, all the patterns really do give an optical illusion of girth

I think she looks fantastic - as always

I do dislike these designer day dresses that look home made. Our QMax is in dire need of hairstyling and dresses made of quality fabric.

I actually don't mind this dress; the colour go well together and suit Maxima.

I think she looks great in the red love the brooch

I like the red as well - Maxima looks nice in general, but there's something off about her outfit IMO.

I really like the red dress. The color suits Maxima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom