Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that peach dress!!! worn with pearl drop earrings, really beautiful. The gray suit is an old standby, it works.

:previous: That's a very nice and summery outfit for Maxima. The colours suit her well IMO.

My favorite so far. Really regal and elegant. Maxi has gotten a nice tan. That with the pearls is so pretty.

It would be perfect except for the horrible inverted pleats on the white top which make any woman look bad. Must be Natan. other than that, perfect.Fab outfit, great colors, but the pleats need to go, a very slim peplum would do. Love the jewels

Last edited:
I've got a couple nitpicks, but I'm not even going there, because overall, Max looks SO amazingly fantastic!

WONDERFUL!

Oh, and W-A ain't too shabby, EITHER!!!

LOLOLOLOL!

Love the latest outfit. No complaints here.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I liked it better the first time. The gray satin flight attendant headpiece is ok to me but not with this dress.

The dress is lovely, I particularly like the colour of it and I actually like the turban. IMO the gloves don't really go with this type of dress, but Maxima wore gloves during her and WA's visit to the Caribbean, so perhaps they're now part of her "signature" look.

Maxima's outfit she wore during her visit to Colombia is by Natan:

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/11/queen-maxima-in-natan_23.html

Last edited:
That blue dress is gorgeous! Beautiful color and style.

I lovethe pinlk and white very pretty not so sure about the lace though is it too tight!!

Queen Máxima has opened the Queen Máxima barracks of the Royal Military police at Schiphol today, November 26
- a nice (Beatrix-like :)) outfit for a cold November day:

Beatrice-like, indeed. She must have really felt the cold after many days in the Caribbean. Can anyone identify those earrings she is wearing?

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice in chocolate brown. Love the outfit, even the shoes
elegant.

Queen Máxima has opened the Queen Máxima barracks of the Royal Military police at Schiphol today, November 26
- a nice (Beatrix-like :)) outfit for a cold November day:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I think the dress (without blanket) is a repeat, she wore it at the christening of Sverre Magnus of Norway and at other occassions.

:previous:

You may be right, now that you mention it that cleavage also reminds me of the dress worn at the christening.

Today, November 30, Máxima wore two outfits during the celebrations marking the 200-year anniversary of the Kingdom of the Netherlands:

1. A recycled coat and a little hat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

2. A Natan dress in a very elegant shade of blue:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I love the blue dress it really is fabulous on her .. I don't like the long coat and the pillbox together YUK IMO ...

The first outfit is nice; it looks quite cosy! The colours suit Maxima IMO. However I think I prefer the second outfit, that shade of blue is lovely. :)

Adore the natan outfit, can't believe I'm saying that. She has it in another color if i'm not mistaken. The bluish green color of what looks like silk taffeta is just perfect. Love the beige accessories with it. Just elegant (pearls!!! too)

Adore the natan outfit, can't believe I'm saying that. She has it in another color if i'm not mistaken. The bluish green color of what looks like silk taffeta is just perfect. Love the beige accessories with it. Just elegant (pearls!!! too)

I can't believe I like a Natan dress either:ROFLMAO: Looks fab on her.

The Natan makes her bust look squat and droopy. Not sure what happened there.

The coat reminded me of a bed robe but did look very warm and looked nicely matched with the scarf and hat. The dress was really nice if it was a few inches looser.

:previous: I agree about the coat; looks like a bathrobe. Not sure about the dress, but I love the color. It suits Maxima.

I never thought I'd see an outfit swamp Maxima, but that long maxi coat sure did. It looked way too bulky on her. And I do like the blue-green sheath dress, but not the sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom