Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be one of her worst looks! It's horrible. Awful color combination and terrible sleeves. The hats are horrid as well.

That's exactly what I was thinking. This outfit isn't a good look for Maxima, the colours don't go well together, I'm not a fan of her hat and the sleeves are too large.

To sum the outfit up in a smiley: :ohmy:

Last edited:
Its a larger than life outfit that only Maxima could wear. Love the Borneo diamond set.

This is frightening .. agree love the jewels...

i'm so glad she reused the outfit from G+S wedding in luxembourg. it's so pretty and i love an olive green+violet combination anytime.

on another note, i thought maxima looked fantastic at the swedish day visit. i wonder who created her gorgeous outfit. she looked marvellous.

That can only be Natan. A shiny wrinkl skirt that is not flattering for the figure of the wearer is typical for him. And the blouse resembles the one that he made for Máxima on April 30th.

Queen Máxima at an exhibition opening in Amsterdam today, October 18, recycling the outfit she has worn at the wedding of Stéphanie and Guillaume one year ago. We've also seen her wearing today's hat before:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Close up 2 ** October 20, 2012 ** Hat - December 2012 **

Oh I've always loved this outfit for all the reasons other people don't lol! I think a certain amount of flamboyance (such as the sleeves) adds a great deal of interest and shows an eccentric side to the wearer.

I like the outfit as well. My only quibble is I'm not that keen on the placement of the hat. I love the sleeves.

The turban is back :eek:
I never liked the blouse although it did look better as part of the Lux wedding outfit. I absolutely hate the shoes, platforms with pencil heel :eek:

Queen Máxima at an exhibition opening in Amsterdam today, October 18, recycling the outfit she has worn at the wedding of Stéphanie and Guillaume one year ago. We've also seen her wearing today's hat before:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Close up 2 ** October 20, 2012 ** Hat - December 2012 **

Its a larger than life outfit that only Maxima could wear. Love the Borneo diamond set.

Oh I've always loved this outfit for all the reasons other people don't lol! I think a certain amount of flamboyance (such as the sleeves) adds a great deal of interest and shows an eccentric side to the wearer.

I agree, I think the outfit works for Maxima. Not sure this is the sort of ensemble that would work for many other people, but I do think it reflects Maxima's personality.

I feel weird commenting on this so please forgive me, but Maxima looked beautiful at the funeral today....I know, strange to comment.

A lovely brooch, it has been a while since she has worn it. The hat is more suited for Ascot/carnaval IMHO.

Agree beautiful brooch but the outfit is horrible IMO grey and browm together one of my pet hates and yes you are correct IMOMarengo Ascot only for the hat

This is a terrible outfit. I hat the color combo and that hat is just silly.

Agree beautiful brooch but the outfit is horrible IMO grey and browm together one of my pet hates and yes you are correct IMOMarengo Ascot only for the hat

This is a terrible outfit. I hat the color combo and that hat is just silly.

I agree, I am not a fan of either the style of dress, or the colours.

The only thing I like about this outfit is the Chanel bag and the brooch. The rest is just plain awful.

The colour combination is bad, but her smile is lovely!

Gorgeous brooch, I have missed it!!! Outfit is nice, but the hat is strange.

Dnt really like brown and grey together either. Brooch is wonderful, hat is OTT, too much fuss but fits well

The hat is a little odd IMO, but I like the rest of the outfit although I'm not sure how I feel about the colour of Maxima's bag, gloves and shoes.

Oh how I hate mauve, I don't think it looks good on any skintone. Hair is nice as are earrings.

I quite like all shades of pink, except Barbie pink. :flowers: - I think the combination of mauve and grey in large quantities didn't work.

Queen Máxima in blue during the visit of the Belgian Royal couple today, November 8. Very nice shade of blue, especially in combination with the colour Mathilde has chosen. The huge bow is crazy, but funny with a wink.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Queen Máxima in blue during the visit of the Belgian Royal couple today, November 8. Very nice shade of blue, especially in combination with the colour Mathilde has chosen. The huge bow is crazy, but funny with a wink.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Both Queens are lovely!! Very nice haemony of the two colours. I'm wondering if they had discuss it before.

Love it! Appropriate with some zing to it! Great colour on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom