Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 'statement' belt which Maxima is wearing is very trendy, and it makes her waist look tres slim!

I really like the combination of grey and orange - it's a bright autumnal look. Queen Maxima wore an all-grey outfit recently, which was very nice, but it is always great to see her in bright, bold colours that match her personality so well. Also, if they do an introductory visit to Iceland, this outfit would be perfect to reflect the colours of lava flows!

Why does Maxima wear the outfit exactly the same??
Shoes, bag etc. She should do more mix-and-match.

Why does Maxima wear the outfit exactly the same??
Shoes, bag etc. She should do more mix-and-match.

She probably likes the outfit and accessories so much, she wears them the same each time.

Queen Máxima visited a project in Wageningen today, October 3, wearing a blue dress with two different prints - the upper part looks great, I would have preferred it with a consistent print or a blue skirt.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Upper part 3 **

I am not sure here I want to like it .. but the earrings are too much IMO

It looks like a DVF outfit. I like the shade and the print and the two prints actually work well together.

The outfit is too busy for me, but the colors are very nice.

I like the prints and colours, but IMO they look a little busy when put together. Although in general, I like Maxima's outfit. Her hair is OK and I also like her shoes and earrings.

The outfit is too busy for me, but the colors are very nice.

My thoughts exactly. :flowers:

Last edited:
.. I wonder if Princess Amalia is tired of wearing matching dresses with her siblings LOL

You read my mind- she's beginning to be a little mature to be dressed just like her sisters, but I think it's an occupational hazard for princesses. Princess Elizabeth and Princess Margaret Rose used to be dressed identically despite the age gap.

Her shoes are awfull too much platform! Not regal for me! The girls are ok not too fun go the gray for girls! She needs to go to the website www.wodeensoldier.com there they have similar outfits for siblings but not exactly the same May be the same fabric but different design appropriate for each age

I like her outfit and the whole look. Shoes are a little much.

She has combined tow shades of grey, and it doesn't work. But as usual, her smile is catching! - There's too much grey on the girls, and I don't share Maxima's enthusiasm for dressing them all in the same style. It looks boring, and denies them their personality. They are three individuals and not a bunch of grapes.

Love max's outfit, the hat is just perfect on her. Love the gloves too. Don't love the children in gray.

I like the top of Maxima's dress, but the bottom seems to be a different color of grey. Way too much grey for a happy occasion like a wedding! The poor little girls in their matching grey camouflage dresses and black tights look, joyless. Too bad as they are all adorable..

Isn't this the same hat that HRH Mary of Denmark wore to the Luxemburg wedding?:ermm:

Very similar but I don't think its exactly the same. Maxima's hat seems to be a bit bigger and not as high as Mary's - Picture.

I like the outfit here the cut is very flattering on her and I love the hat.

October 5, 2013 - Maxima in grey with a hat attending a wedding.

I don't like the outfit but the hat, hairstyle and make up look great.

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2

I'm not a fan of her top or hat (she seems to like wearing large hats), but the skirt and Maxima look nice. I'm also not so sure about her gloves as I think they don't really go with the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom