Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 2: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely colour on Maxima and even that the bow is quite big it works well on Maxima.

I love the colour on her the blue that is bit I think the dress itseelf is too small on her but i love the bow I agree it works.

Love the bow dress and hat and hair and earrings. Only change I would make would be gloves matching clutch in cotton. The shiny too dark gloves detract.

Prevous Natan dress, v unattractive colors.

Lovely dress, Queen Maxima looks so pretty. The dress is from Jan Taminiau

Overall I like Maxima's blue dress, it suits her. I also like her bag and hairstyle, and don't mind the hat. The only thing I'm not too keen on is the bow, it's a bit on the large side and looks awkward to me.

The navy dress with a giant bow is all right. I like hairstyle and accessories.

I agree that the dress suits her and she looks lovely. I like her accessories and her earrings are fab.

Queen Máxima in blue during the visit of the Belgian Royal couple today, November 8. Very nice shade of blue, especially in combination with the colour Mathilde has chosen. The huge bow is crazy, but funny with a wink.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I would have absolutely loved the outfit if it did not have that bow. Nevertheless, excluding the bow, the blue dress is very beautiful and classic. Great color and cut. I also love the hat.

I really don't like the bow, too big! this dress is for her sister-in -law! the bowlover! the colour is nice of the dress and fit her good, the jewellery stunning, Iam not sure about the hat but love the shoes and earings! what day exatly was? in the same day she went to Russia?

Last edited:
I really don't like the bow, too big! this dress is for her sister-in -law! the bowlover! the colour is nice of the dress and fit her good, the jewellery stunning, Iam not sure about the hat but love the shoes and earings! what day exatly was? in the same day she went to Russia?

All yesterday,friday,yes.

The dress is beautiful and I love the colour. She is perfect.

I prefer the Queen with larger hats actually, but she looks good.

Yes, I like her hats, too, and she can wear them; not everybody has the personality wear a large hat, if it makes sense (it does to me!).

Máxima at two events in Moscow today, November 9, looking great in red!
The dress is by Natan and she has worn it before last month in Washington.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **

Interesting to see that she changed her shoes once she got to the museum. I like both pairs of the shoes - the red and black snakeskin (??) and the gray flats.

Interesting to see that she changed her shoes once she got to the museum. I like both pairs of the shoes - the red and black snakeskin (??) and the gray flats.

She probably could have used a bit of a heel and still be comfortable. The flat shoes take away from the ensemble.

Some museums, because floors are delicate are asking the women not to wear heels, of any height, because the thin end of the heel (even a low heel) can harm the floor. This is probably the reason Maxima changed shoes.

Lovely overall outfit. That is such a nice simple hat on her a lovely dress. I prefer the heels on Maxima to the flats.

Lovely overall outfit. That is such a nice simple hat on her a lovely dress. I prefer the heels on Maxima to the flats.

It's like frandesacs says in the post above,some musea request ladies to take of their heels to protect the floor,that's all.

The colour and shape of that red dress are just spot-on. She looks very pretty.

It's like frandesacs says in the post above,some musea request ladies to take of their heels to protect the floor,that's all.

Yes I did read her post :)I was just stating which I preferred.
Do we know who the red dress is by ?

:previous:

It's a Natan dress, see my post on the previous page of this thread :flowers:

Beautiful outfit. Red is definitely the best color for Her Majesty. I prefer the heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom