Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 18: July 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice and neat appearance and what a difference the hairstyle makes to the overall look.

One of my favourite outfits of the day. She looks every inch a queen.

Very dignified look on Queen Máxima but would have preferred her hair up with that hat.

The hat is a design from the British hat maker Philip Treacy, not HM's usual one but in this case a nice gesture.

Absolutely fantastic outfit from the Queen. Very regal with the hat. Love the grey cashmere dress and the grey pearl and diamond jewelry. She always looks well in a cape, her height can handle it. And thank you for wearing gloves.

I wished her hair was pulled back in a chignon. Otherwise she looked lovely!

A nice look for Queen Máxima during an interview for the MIND Us foundation:

A really nice neat look and again what a difference the hairstyle makes.

Messy hair and clumps of plastic ,prefered the previous paired back and neat look.

Messy hair and clumps of plastic ,prefered the previous paired back and neat look.
Well I agree about the hair but my younger relatives fell that the hair style on her [pulled back in a bun] wearing the burgundy type outfit made her look a good ten years older. I thought she looked more put together and neat, like you. I guess younger generations see things differently.

Last edited:

I think there’s been a slight change from the beginning of this year and she has had neater hair than previously, mainly as its been up. I also think there has been less jewellery too. Not wearing the kitchen sink is so much better. I can forgive the weird mussel necklace as we haven’t seen the lobster one in a while and at least its blended in with her top.

Queen Máxima participated in a broadcast of 'Start with Fernando' by Fernando Halman at radio station NPO FunX for a talk about money matters today, April 1:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** gallery **

Last edited:
The mussels necklace was a gift by an artist during the Investiture Tour 2013 and was made by Ineke Otte: link. On itself it is thoughtful by Queen Máxima to wear a gift, publicly.

Interesting, thanks. A pity it didn't come with fries ;). But if anybody can appreciate such a statement piece it would be Queen Máxima. And on the black sweater it doesn't look all that awful. At least she wasn't given the necklace made of blue rats.... :whistling:

Last edited:
I really love the purple dress which she’s worn before. Its also nice to see her wearing a coat.

A really lovely colour combination and a really beautiful dress and hairstyle on the queen today.

Indeed,and truly beautifull in reality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom